Slannesh Roster

Got a great idea and/or proposal for BloodBowl?

Moderator: TFF Mods

Bakunin
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Slannesh Roster

Post by Bakunin »

fixed:

I think Horkon Heartripper is the best dark elf - fluff wise and he dont got AG5 or STR4.

Reason: ''
Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
babass
Super Star
Super Star

Post by babass »

Bakunin wrote:Ag3 om deamons was a typo.. keep making those. Will fix it later...
Dont think crazy igor fits, why would a vampire thrall play for a slaanesh team?..
And as i said before darknail is not a good fluff fit.

If making a Daemonette starplay then just: 7/3/4/7 - claw, hypnotic gaze, extra arms, dodge, (wrestle?) regeneration = 200k
So you want to create a Daemonette starplayer.
Take in mind the cost/skill of Eldril in this case.

extra arms vs nerves of steel : more or less ok
regen + claw + (wrestle?) vs catch + pass block + +Mv => this daemonette should definitly be more expansive as eldril (even without Wrestle)

Bakunin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Bakunin »

Make it 220k without wrestle

Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
mushoomy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mushoomy »

So is it...

Fesleck Ravenclaw - 220k - 7/3/4/7 - claw, hypnotic gaze, regeneration, dodge, extra arms

We could also remove extra arms and add wrestle. Like a daemonette with a claw on one hand instead of two...

Fesleck Ravenclaw - 220k - 7/3/4/7 - claw, hypnotic gaze, regeneration, dodge, wrestle

Or instead of wrestle, we could add sure hands (or...hand).

Fesleck Ravenclaw - 220k - 7/3/4/7 - claw, hypnotic gaze, regeneration, dodge, sure hands

Or we can ditch the ball handling Daemonette star and go with a killer...

Fesleck Ravenclaw - 220k - 7/3/4/7 - claw, hypnotic gaze, no hands, regeneration, block, mighty blow

I personally like the sure hands option but it's up for discussion and testing if need be.

Bakunin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Bakunin »

Im a sucker for the 2nd edition aesthetics, so I would revive Dorjak Sureclaw.

But if we go with 'Fesleck Ravenclaw', than I would make a ball handing starplayer. 2+ pick up and 2+ dodge seems like a very good starplayer to have on this team.
Give her Wrestle and make her 230k or 240k and she can also do some blocking. Making the only starplayer with claw+MB is not going to make anyone happy.

But if more bash is needed then we could change the starplayer line up to this:

MAX SPLEENRIPPER
LEWDGRIP WHIPARM

FESLECK RAVENCLAW
LORD BORAK THE DESPOILER
GRASHNAK BLACKHOOF
MORG ’N’ THORG

mushoomy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mushoomy »

Bakunin wrote:Im a sucker for the 2nd edition aesthetics, so I would revive Dorjak Sureclaw.

But if we go with 'Fesleck Ravenclaw', than I would make a ball handing starplayer. 2+ pick up and 2+ dodge seems like a very good starplayer to have on this team.
Give her Wrestle and make her 230k or 240k and she can also do some blocking. Making the only starplayer with claw+MB is not going to make anyone happy.

But if more bash is needed then we could change the starplayer line up to this:

MAX SPLEENRIPPER
LEWDGRIP WHIPARM

FESLECK RAVENCLAW
LORD BORAK THE DESPOILER
GRASHNAK BLACKHOOF
MORG ’N’ THORG
I don't think the star player lineup needs bash as I don't want this team to be portrayed a bash team (so no Lord borak :wink: ). I think the best star line-up we've had so far was
Bakunin wrote:fixed:

I think Horkon Heartripper is the best dark elf - fluff wise and he dont got AG5 or STR4.
But we remove Max spleen ripper and add Fesleck Ravenclaw. However, that means 2 star players with claw (which I don't think we want). Maybe creating a new cultist/chaos follower star player with big hand or one with foul appearance, block and stand firm?

But if the star player lineup does need Borak, we should go with the sure hands/extra arms 'Fesleck Ravenclaw'

(sorry for late reply. Didn't see that post)

Bakunin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Bakunin »

I think this is the way to go, with only one new starplayer:

MAX SPLEENRIPPER
LEWDGRIP WHIPARM
HORKON HEARTRIPPER
FESLECK RAVENCLAW
GRASHNAK BLACKHOOF
MORG ’N’ THORG

mushoomy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mushoomy »

That looks good :) So is it the extra arms Fesleck or the surehands Feslesk?

babass
Super Star
Super Star

Post by babass »

i don't see the need of creating a new starplayer that would be used only by this roster :)

mushoomy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mushoomy »

Well I guess Fesleck could be a star on the chaos teams also (It's a daemonette star, not specifically a Slaanesh Daemonette). + there are plenty of star players that are only available for one roster (Mighty Zug, Soaren Hightower, Humerus Carpal etc.).

Bakunin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Bakunin »

Fixed with lrb6 starplayers:

mushoomy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mushoomy »

Think that's a good mix of stars :) I really like how our roster has turned out tbh. It looks like something that would be played but wouldn't be overpowered in both long term league and tournaments. I may do more testing in the future, but as said I am very happy with this.

Bakunin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Bakunin »

mushoomy wrote:Think that's a good mix of stars :) I really like how our roster has turned out tbh. It looks like something that would be played but wouldn't be overpowered in both long term league and tournaments. I may do more testing in the future, but as said I am very happy with this.
Jep. In tournaments they are probably in mid to better half of the races. But in a league, they would probably have a tough time skilling those daemonettes up. They dont have the STR or Armor to play bash, so its only the occasional cas (and mvp) that gets them spp, unless they get the 'double' mighty blow. - Still a fair trade for Gaze.....
Maybe the roster should be renamed "Slaanesh Teams" to keep more in line with the other Lrb6 teams, that dont got long titles?

Development of the positions:

Fiend of Slaanesh [6,5,1,8 Loner, Claw, Disturbing Presence, Prehensile Tail, No Hands, Wild Animal (S)]
Killer: Mighty Blow, Juggernaut, Grab - [Block, Pro]
Big Guy: Mighty Blow, Guard, Break Tackle [Block, Pro]
STR+/AV+

Daemonette [6,3,4,7 Claw, Hypnotic Gaze, No Hands, Regeneration (GA)]
Gazer: Block/Dodge, Side Step - [Mighty Blow/Guard]
Killer: Block, Tackle/Frenzy, Pro - [Mighty Blow, Pile On]
AG+/STR+/MV+/AV+

Slaanesh Cultist (Linemen) [6,3,3,7 Thick Skull (GA)]
Linefodder: Block, Dodge, Side Step, Shadowing/Fend [Guard, Foul Appearance]
Strip Baller: Wrestle, Strip Ball, Tackle, Dodge [Horns]
Safety: Block, Dodge, Tackle/Frenzy, Dauntless/Diving Tackle [Horns]
Offensive Runner: Sure Hands, Block, Dodge [Extra Arms, Two Heads]
Defensive Runner: Sure Hands, Dodge, Jump Up/Sure Feet/Block [Big Hand, Extra Arms, Two Heads]
STR+/AG+/MV+/AV+

Bakunin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Bakunin »

mushoomy wrote: I may do more testing in the future, but as said I am very happy with this.
Was also thinking about giving the Fiend Regeneration, to put them more in line with the Daemonettes.
It could be justified that their price stays at 150k, depending on how big a discount the "no Hands" gives. If (-20k) then their final pricing would still 150k (with Regeneration) or if only (-10k) than the final pricing is 160k - but since the linemen and daemons both got their price modified by 10k more, than you could give the Fiend a modified 10k down price.

But would it make the fiend (the team) to great? It would look like a powerful frenzy-less snow troll. +MV & Regeneration & No hands for 10k.

mushoomy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mushoomy »

I think regen is reasonable. Because the team is centralized around the cheap linemen, you wouldn't really want to spend money replacing the positionals. Also I think if Daemonettes get it it's only fair to give it to the fiend.