The Snakemen (I finally got around to changing the name)

Got a great idea and/or proposal for BloodBowl?

Moderator: TFF Mods

Stab or Hypnotic Gaze

Stab
No votes
Hypnotic Gaze
67%
Both Stab and Hypnotic Gaze
17%
Neither
17%

Total votes: 6

garion
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: The Snakemen (I finally got around to changing the name)

Post by garion »

Hitonagashi wrote: My only concern now is the amount of skills that feel bolted on :). For example - NOS/Jump Up, P access on runners, M access on Stalkers...I don't feel like I'd do anything with these, and they don't really fit the theme to me. Can you imagine a "Very Long Legs" snakeman? (and seriously, that was one of my mutation considerations...leap + VLL + AG4 gives you a gnarly ball retriever).

Yeah I agree with NoS, I dont think that should be there really. Jump Up makes sense to me, when is a snake ever really knocked over? and I'm sure they could slither off pretty quick if they were.

I woudln't worry about VLL legs being taken either, I dont think I have ever seen that skill used before other than by slann. I'm sure someone has taken it mind.

Reason: ''
Juriel
Experienced
Experienced

Re: The Snakemen (I finally got around to changing the name)

Post by Juriel »

Hitonagashi wrote:My only concern now is the amount of skills that feel bolted on :). For example - NOS/Jump Up, P access on runners, M access on Stalkers...I don't feel like I'd do anything with these, and they don't really fit the theme to me.
Definitely this. Rather a leaner, more thematic build than a seemingly random assortment.

Reason: ''