Another Slaanesh / Tzeentch rosters topic - comments welcome

Got a great idea and/or proposal for BloodBowl?

Moderator: TFF Mods

Hasdru
Rookie
Rookie

Another Slaanesh / Tzeentch rosters topic - comments welcome

Post by Hasdru »

I'm in the process of convincing some friends to start up a new TT league, and want to offer 1 roster for each chaos god. Khorne and Nurgle being already handled, I've come up with the following ones, which are in line, cost-wise, with both Galak's and JJ's team structuring and costing guidelines. I've tried to offer each team it's identity, while keeping a type a deity-specific warrior, 1-2 deamon type, and a big guy.

1. Slaanesh Roster
The roster doesn't have standard M access is order to differentiate it from the Chaos Undivided one, and push towards other builds. Slaanesh being the god of sensual experience and excess, the Warriors have Disturbing Presence and Thick Skull (it takes a lot to get registered by their nervous system). Normal Agility access should allow some fun combos, damage-oriented or others. Daemonettes are both S and AG 3 but, to reflect their grace, get Dodge as well as Agility access on a standard skill roll.

Position # Cost MA S AG AV Skill Access Skills
Lineman 0-16 50 000 6 3 3 7 G / AMPS Thick Skull
Daemonette of Slaanesh 0-2 100 000 7 3 3 7 GA / PS Claws, Disturbing Presence, Dodge, Very Long Legs
Warrior of Slaanesh 0-4 110 000 6 4 3 9 GAS / MP Disturbing Presence, Thick Skull
Keeper of Secrets 0-1 170 000 6 5 2 9 S / AGP Loner, Really Stupid, Claws, Disturbing Presence, Extra Arms, Horns
Team Re-Roll 0-8 70 000
Apothecary 0-1 50 000

2. Tzeentch Roster
Standard Mutation skill access to everybody on the roster, except the Chaos Spawn that already has almost all of them, and turned into a Spawn as it just was more than this former player's body could cope with. Mutations also serve as Tzeentch's answer to make players suited to their task. I wanted to enable a passing game with the team, so the Horrors are designed as catchers/ball handlers thanks to their Extra Arms. Flamers serve as shock troops, they have S4 to show that even BB players approach a fire-spitting deamon cautiously. I gave them Two Heads because so have the models; it also helps their mobility while keeping them sub-par ball handlers. Warriors get Accurate and Hypnotic Gaze to reflect their bird-like eyes and attention to details, as good schemers and plotters do! I restricted them to 0-2 because the Flamers also have S4, as well as because of Hypnotic Gaze. AG3 will hopefully limit the use of the latter skill.

Position # Cost MA S AG AV Skill Access Skills
Lineman 0-16 50 000 6 3 3 8 GM / APS
Horror of Tzeentch 0-4 70 000 6 3 3 8 GM / APS Extra Arms
Flamer of Tzeentch 0-2 100 000 6 4 2 8 GS / AP Two Heads
Warrior of Tzeentch 0-2 110 000 6 4 3 8 GPMS / A Accurate, Hypnotic Gaze
Chaos Spawn 0-1 150 000 5 5 1 9 S / AGP Loner, Really Stupid, Big Hand, Claws, Extra Arms, Foul Appearance, Prehensile Tail, Tentacles
Team Re-Roll 0-8 70 000
Apothecary 0-1 50 000

Comments, critics and suggestions are welcome! I want to make sure these rosters are not over or under-powered compard to the traditional ones!

Reason: ''