Blood Bowl Draft

Got a great idea and/or proposal for BloodBowl?

Moderator: TFF Mods

necromancer

Re: Blood Bowl Draft

Post by necromancer »

Could be Dixon, but again do you think all those players will stay after first round draft? :D

Reason: ''
DixonCider
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DixonCider »

War Dancers, Gutter Runners, Dwarves(chaos or regular), and Elvish throwers will go fast but I am not sure if the werewolves and centaurs would go first round. I guess it would depend on how many people were participating.

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

DixonCider wrote:War Dancers, Gutter Runners, Dwarves(chaos or regular), and Elvish throwers will go fast but I am not sure if the werewolves and centaurs would go first round. I guess it would depend on how many people were participating.
Considering good elven coaches don’t rate throwers highly I very much doubt that. AG4 catchers are better as ball carrier since their MA makes them outstanding runners and combined with the AG4 they are good at throwing too. The only reason to take a thrower is to get a cheap leader re-roll.
Normal Dwarfs are not particularly special either.

Werewolves and bulls are both fantastic player so should be top choices for any teams. Players with M, G and S access will be in high demand too.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.