Pit Bowl v9

Got a great idea and/or proposal for BloodBowl?

Moderator: TFF Mods

Brot
Rookie
Rookie

Pit Bowl v9

Post by Brot »

Greetings all, if anyone is interested - here is our revised Pit Bowl Ruleset (7s variant).

And a small picture of the adjusted pitch.

Greetings
Brot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
Brot
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Pit Bowl v9

Post by Brot »

And the pitch...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lychanthrope
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lychanthrope »

Downloaded. Thank you. It looks like a nice/brutal BB7's variant.

Brot
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Brot »

It is indeed very fun and brutal :D I still tried to avoid any general unbalancing factors (e.g. the general +1 on Armour Rolls of Street Bowl).

If you want I can give you a high-res version of the pitch at some point - makes nice for printing.

Have fun, and don't forget to give me feedback :wink:

Brot
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Brot »

I have an important question for your consideration.

Do you think it will be too easy to defend against an offense when using the "2 man pillar-formation"? (Each 'pillar' being 2 players behind each other, 2 rows empty then the next 2 players and so on? All out of enemy contact. That way your enemy can only blitz one off and the only way he can burst through is dodging past one player...)

That would be a 3+ 3+ 2+ for an elf, 4+ 3+ 3+ for ag 3 players. My experience was that with the normal 7s field (11 wide) it was ridiculously hard to stop a 2-turn touchdown by a fast team if the offensive players knows his stuff. Even with a full team there would be a hole of 1 player somewhere.

Alternatively i guess it would be possible to bring back the widezones with the 1 player restriction on setup(as in Street Bowl) but i did not find them necessary.

Hopefully I did not miss something huge. Maybe its even good... :)

Really looking forward for some experienced feedback,
Thanks