Daemons of Tzeentch

Got a great idea and/or proposal for BloodBowl?

Moderator: TFF Mods

Fassbinder75
Star Player
Star Player

Daemons of Tzeentch

Post by Fassbinder75 »

Here's a team I whipped up after a fellow Ausbowl traveller looked for some crowdsourcing. I haven't fully followed the "Team Creation" rules fully because they're arbtitrary (no Bombardier) and obviously reverse engineered. I have tried to create a balanced Tier 2 stunty side however, and I really like it.

I didn't actually look at any rosters on the Web or FUMBBL prior so I was surprised to see the common themes that tends to run through all of them, including this one - Bombardier, Stunty and the splitting of Horrors. I wanted a roster that features some underapplied skills that provide a different experience to any existing team. Traditional chaotic tropes like no basic skills and expensive re-rolls have been followed.

The Jump Up and Shadowing on the Pink Horrors represents their frenetic cackling nature, the Blues a bit more generic yet speedy. I don't believe there's a player with the 'tower' or 'rook' archetype in Blood Bowl which is what I feel the Flamer is. He's like a fire-shooting weeble, in the absence of a Big Guy.

I actually have all the minis, so I might try them out soon.

Alloc. Player Price MA ST AG AV Skills Access
0-16 Blue Horrors 50000 7 2 3 7 Stunty, Right Stuff, Dodge Instability AM/GSP
0-6 Pink Horrors 100000 7 3 3 8 Jump Up, Shadowing, Throw Team Mate, Instability GAM/SP
0-1 Flamer 100000 5 3 3 10 Bombardier, Accurate, No Hands, Instability GAM/SP
0-8 Re-rolls 70000

Apothecary: Yes (Sorceror!)

Instability (Extraordinary)
Due to their magical nature and otherworldy origin a player with Instability treats the Seriously Inured result as a Dead result if a Casualty is sustained.
If the dead player is a Pink Horror, immediately place two Blue Horror models in that coach's Reserves Box. These two Blue Horrors may be added to the coach's roster during the post match sequence if space permits.

Reason: ''
minimakeovers.wordpress.com
Steam Ball
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Daemons of Tzeentch

Post by Steam Ball »

Why not two Blue in the pitch? If you are adding new skills... make them colorful. :lol:

Also listing 0-16 second instead of first was a bit of distraction. Minor nitpick. :orc:

Fassbinder75
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Fassbinder75 »

Steam Ball wrote:Why not two Blue in the pitch? If you are adding new skills... make them colorful. :lol:
I did think of this, but I couldn't figure out how to write the rule in an elegant way. Considering how cool it is though, it might be worth it.

Joemanji
Power Gamer

Post by Joemanji »

*This post may have been made without the use of a hat.
Fassbinder75
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Fassbinder75 »

Well, OK then.

There's so many people that have made this team, and they're nearly all within half a stat of each other it wouldn't take much to get consensus. I only object to the Flamer having Secret Weapon - its not a secret and its not a 'weapon' - its an appendage :)

Steam Ball
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Steam Ball »

Fassbinder75 wrote:I only object to the Flamer having Secret Weapon - its not a secret and its not a 'weapon' - its an appendage :)
Rethoric complain, I hope. People get too stuck to the name, and forget the effects. Maybe skills should have no name , just a number, and just explain the effects in the most boring and fluff-less way posible. :orc:

Pogoer goblins have the same legs than the rest. :P

Fassbinder75
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Fassbinder75 »

Steam Ball wrote:
Fassbinder75 wrote:I only object to the Flamer having Secret Weapon - its not a secret and its not a 'weapon' - its an appendage :)
Rethoric complain, I hope. People get too stuck to the name, and forget the effects. Maybe skills should have no name , just a number, and just explain the effects in the most boring and fluff-less way posible. :orc:

Pogoer goblins have the same legs than the rest. :P
No, its not merely semantic - I have him as a full time player. Besides you can't send someone off just because he's a daemonic entity, he's here to play blood bowl and it's not his fault he has magic fire in his bowels and arseholes in his arms :)

Joemanji
Power Gamer

Post by Joemanji »

Magic is a sending off offence in Blood Bowl. That is why Wizards work 'from the stands'. It is in the fluff / rules and everything. :wink:

*This post may have been made without the use of a hat.