Chaos Factions (non-daemon)

Got a great idea and/or proposal for BloodBowl?

Moderator: TFF Mods

Wulfyn
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Chaos Factions (non-daemon)

Post by Wulfyn »

Introduction
Hi everyone - here's my take on the other 3 chaos factions. They are designed around being a replication of the Nurgle roster, but with the stats and skills adjusted. I've tried to go for a particular feel for each of the rosters so that they have a unique playstyle, whilst still remaining true to the fluff, which I think is an essential part of the game. I'd still very much consider this as beta mode work in progress, and so if anyone is willing to help further testing of the rosters there are details included where you can use FUMBBL's test mode to get a game in. Please let me know what you think and any suggestions or criticisms that you have.

Rosters
Khorne
Cultist (0-16) : 6/3/3/7 : SM 40k - No Skills
Bezergor (0-4) : 7/3/3/7 : SM 80k - Horns, Frenzy
Khorne Warrior (0-4) : 5/4/3/8 : SM 100k - Frenzy
Beast of Khorne (0-1) : 5/5/2/8 : SM 140k - Frenzy, Juggernaut, Mighty Blow, Thick Skull, No Hands, Loner, Wild Animal

Slaanesh
Fallen (0-16) : 6/2/4/8 : GM 40k - No Skills
Clawgor (0-4) : 7/2/4/8 : GAM 80k - Horns, Claw
Slaanesh Warrior (0-4) : 6/3/4/9 : GAM 100k - Claw
Beast of Slaanesh (0-1) : 6/4/3/9 : AM 140k - Claw, Piling On, Jump Up, Loner, Really Stupid

Tzeentch
Scribe (0-16) : 6/3/3/7 : GM 40k - No Skills
Seergor (0-4) : 7/3/3/7 : GSM 80k - Horns, Pro
Tzeentch Warrior (0-4) : 6/4/3/8 : GSM 100k - Pro
Beast of Tzeentch (0-1) : 6/5/2/8 : SM 150k - Pro, Leader, Mighty Blow, Loner, Bonehead, No Hands

Designer Notes
Development thoughts of the teams, including rationale and FUMBBL code:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XB_ ... T0Gk8/edit

Team Roster spreadsheet, including cost analysis using Galak's team creation rules:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... Qmh4M/edit

Reason: ''
Gaixo
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Chaos Factions (non-daemon)

Post by Gaixo »

If you're going to such trouble to create distinct rosters for each power, I'm not sure that they need to be so similar. Slaanesh and Tzeentch could probably do with fewer beastmen, for instance. I'm not a big fan of the stats either, though. (Sorry!) I don't think Slaanesh's main deal is giving his followers claws. Hypnotic Gaze or Disturbing Presence would be more fitting, but those niches are already filled by other teams.

"Beast of Nurgle" was an established monster from Warhammer, you know. If you're going to go that route, better to stick with it. Give Slaanesh a "Fiend" and Khorne one of those big metal dogs or whatever. Along the same lines, there are already existing names for the beastmen from each power: Khorngors, Slaangors, and Tzaangors.

Reason: ''