Fluff league : NAF Tour

Got a great idea and/or proposal for BloodBowl?

Moderator: TFF Mods

Roi Lorcan
Rookie
Rookie

Fluff league : NAF Tour

Post by Roi Lorcan »

Hello,

Let me introduce my league : the NAF Tour ! It's a league inspired by the huge fluff of Blood Bowl (the "NAF" name comes from it and not from any link with the "NAF community") with all the legendary teams (Reavers, Gouged Eye, Chaos All-Stars, etc...) and all the major tournaments (Blood Bowl, Chaos Cup, etc...) with a lot of house rules (new rosters, new management rules, new inducements, etc...).

The coachs can be hired by the historical or legendary teams and can also be fired of the results are not in line with the owner's requirements. A total of more than 250 teams are fighting in the NAF Tour but a lot of them are "NPC teams".

The league is played on Cyanide PC games (Blood Bowl & Dungeonbowl) and managed on a dedicated forum (in french) with some artworks, logos (inspired by BB 2nd edition from the 90's), etc...

You can find it there : http://naf-tour.bbactif.com/

[img(480px,640px)]http://i74.servimg.com/u/f74/17/90/25/17/chaosa11.jpg[/img]
Chaos All-Stars

Reason: ''
mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Fluff league : NAF Tour

Post by mzukerman »

Sounds very interesting. How are you handling NPC teams? Are they just in divisions that get "simulated" instead of played? There's no interaction between PC and NPC teams?

"I reserve the right to change my predictions when they are no longer true. I am The Media." ~ Snob Costas
libloodbowl on Twitter
Long Island Blood Bowl League
Empire Cup
Roi Lorcan
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Roi Lorcan »

mzukerman wrote:Sounds very interesting. How are you handling NPC teams? Are they just in divisions that get "simulated" instead of played? There's no interaction between PC and NPC teams?
Games betwenn NPC teams are simulated with a dice roll : 2D6 + TV/10 for each team, +2 difference is a win for the highest score, 0 or +1 is a draw (goal average doesn't impact the classification in the league, so the score are determined based on the team rosters and the dice rolled).

Games between PC and NPC teams are played with a coach determined by the administrators of the league for the NPC team.

Roi Lorcan
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Roi Lorcan »

Glorian Underhill
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Glorian Underhill »

Fantastic Artworks! :D Image

Spike!ImageSchau - Der deutsche Blood Bowl Podcast
http://www.soehne-sigmars.de/feed/spikeschau/
theghr
Veteran
Veteran

Post by theghr »

Looks good, but kind of falters with being in french.

Goldbaek is my hero
Roi Lorcan
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Roi Lorcan »

theghr wrote:Looks good, but kind of falters with being in french.
I'll try to provide an english version of the "special rules" and "rosters" booklets... when I will have some time... ;)