New Roster: Pro Elves (elves with pro)

Got a great idea and/or proposal for BloodBowl?

Moderator: TFF Mods

rumBowl
Rookie
Rookie

New Roster: Pro Elves (elves with pro)

Post by rumBowl »

With Elves being renamed to elf union, pro elves should be made into a separate team I feel. Clearly the best(tm) way to do this is with the old linemen plus the pro skill and costing 70K, but what do you guys think should go in the rest of the team?

My first thought is to balance out the lack of needing re-rolls by making it into a sort of agile big guy team. Air-head here is the same as Bone-head but represents being distracted by the fans or putting on a performance instead of playing the game.

0-16 Linemen: 70K 6/3/4/7 Pro GA/SP
0-6 Blood Bowl Aces: 110K 8/3/4/8 Air-head, Dodge, Catch, Pass GAP/S
re-rolls: 50K

Hardest part with the Blood Bowl Aces was actually the name (can't be fan favourites, can't be star players...). As they are the only positional player, I wanted them to throw and catch while not falling over to easily, balanced out by the nega-trait. By giving them re-rolling skills they also mechanically fit with the rest of the team, they also don't have pro as it didn't look right next to Air-head.

Reason: ''
Moraiwe
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: New Roster: Pro Elves (elves with pro)

Post by Moraiwe »

rumBowl wrote:With Elves being renamed to elf union, pro elves should be made into a separate team I feel.
Why? Don't understand the desire at all.

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Re: New Roster: Pro Elves (elves with pro)

Post by voyagers_uk »

I assume this is an attempt to be humourous

Ikterus wrote: But for the record, play Voyagers_UK if you have the chance. He's cursed! :P