Would it break the game if?

Got a great idea and/or proposal for BloodBowl?

Moderator: TFF Mods

graeme27uk
Veteran
Veteran

Would it break the game if?

Post by graeme27uk »

Is it game breaking if Khemri had it's Thro-Ra's have AG 3? Maybe they have magic medallions or such that boost skele AG... nothing ground breaking about it but it means that 2 players on the team have some mediocre ball handling skill.

Reason: ''
Rolex
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Would it break the game if?

Post by Rolex »

That would limit quite much the weakness of a team which has 4 ST5 guys with no negatraits....

I would make kHemri one of the Top 5 teams (which they are not supposed to be).

Anyway a AG3 Throw-ra calculated cost would be 100k.... (regular player 50 + SH 20 + pass 10 + Regen 30= 110. The amount past 100 must be halved so 105 rounded to 100).

dode74
Ex-Cyanide/Focus toadie

Post by dode74 »

Rolex wrote:would make kHemri one of the Top 5 teams (which they are not supposed to be).
Aren't they? I didn't know there was an official "top 5" published, just a top 16 of which Khemri are one.

Bakunin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Bakunin »

Rolex wrote:That would limit quite much the weakness of a team which has 4 ST5 guys with no negatraits....

I would make kHemri one of the Top 5 teams (which they are not supposed to be).

Anyway a AG3 Throw-ra calculated cost would be 100k.... (regular player 50 + SH 20 + pass 10 + Regen 30= 110. The amount past 100 must be halved so 105 rounded to 100).
You forget about the - AV, so they should cost 90k with 3ag.

But if you want to boost Khemri, then remove Decay and give thick skull to the positionals.

Or instead of thick skull, you could give them Nerves of Steel, like their starplayer or like Skeleton BB7 rosters

Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."