Slaanesh Elf Team

Got a great idea and/or proposal for BloodBowl?

Moderator: TFF Mods

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

<p>Has anyone tried the Slaanesh Elf Team at http://www.blood-bowl.net
<p>I really like this idea, and would love to hear about your experiences (if any) with the team.

Reason: ''
JenniRP70
Da Ex-Boss

Post by JenniRP70 »

Didn't even know the site existed. I'll check it out when I get some time, there's a lot of new team ideas there!!! Lets get the site admin here to talk about them :smile:

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

I'm playing one in a league right now. <a href="http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/La ... s.html">My team</a>. So far we are 0-2, but looking forward to game 3 in the season.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Hmm.... Kama Illwind seems really evil - a catcher with MA 7, ST 4, AG 4 and dodge must be really hard to stop...

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

We started a new league yesterday, and I am playing a Slaanesh Elf team (I just love this team concept).
Anyway, I met a Norse team for my first match, and things where looking fine for me - I got my first TD in turn 2, and was holding the Norse away from my half.... then he played his turn 6, where he managed to kill one of my Bltzers and one of my Catchers, SI a Chaos Cultist and BH another Cultist.... All this in ONE turn! Image
Talk about a bad start for my team.....

Btw, the match ended up at 1-1, with him getting his TD in the very last turn of the match.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HakanBerg on 2001-10-05 09:09 ]</font>

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Another thing about my horrible match - I only won 30.000 gold so I cannot buy even a single Chaos Cultist (they cost 40.000 in our league) for my team....

Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

Nice idea - but I'm not wild about cultists being the Linemen, or the extra negative skills.

I'd prefer something along the lines of

0-6 Human Cultists 6/3/3/7 (Ge,Ph) 40K
0-6 Elven Slaves 6/3/4/7 (Ge,Ag) Pride 60K
0-4 S. Elf Catchers 8/3/4/7 (Ge, Ag, Ph) Dodge 90K
0-2 S. Elf Blitzers 7/3/4/8 (Ge, Ag, Ph)Block 100K

May take 0-3 Slaanesh Beastman and 0-1 Champion of Slaanesh (Chaos Warrior) allies.

Still, if that version has been playtested it would be fun if I could stand pointy eared scum.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Thadrin,

The extra negative skills are there to offset the fact that you have 6 AG 4 players with access to Physical skills.

So far through all our playtesting, we've found this team to be very balanced as shown at http://www.midgardbb.com

Also it should be noted that Harald (the original creator of the team) has pretty much declared that MA 8 of the catcher is broken based on his playtesting (my testing would confirm this as well).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GalakStarscraper on 2001-10-19 18:11 ]</font>