Club Teams

All discusions for the upcoming NAF BB World Cup should be discussed here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

What people are forgetting is that Porritt is a power gamer so f course he will try too abuse it :wink: :lol: :lol:

Myself will be part of Team Cornwall, I think we have around 8 or 9 so if Team Scotland does come together then i will play for the scots but not holding my breath :cry:

Reason: ''

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Podfrey
Bum Monkey

Post by Podfrey »

Porritt isn't a power gamer (well, not anymore :lol: ) but I do still like to look at rules and spot loopholes so that writers might consider it useful to have these things pointed out to them (so they can take an informed decision as to what to do....). As opposed to finding out that some sneaky and less vocal person done it on the Friday night when it's too late to do anything even if they wanted.

Hangus
Scotland's Saviour

Post by Hangus »

Good spot then Geoff. Anyone found using loop holes will be forced to spend the night with captain hat and kid vomit.

Down with this sort of thing....
Careful now.....

Where's my hat?
SPIN1
Experienced
Experienced

Post by SPIN1 »

Valen wrote:Myself will be part of Team Cornwall, I think we have around 8 or 9 so if Team Scotland does come together then i will play for the scots but not holding my breath :cry:
Team Cornwall! Yee hah! I mean Oo ah! Seriously tempted to get time off to try for the team.... Seriously though, are there 9 BB players in Kernow? (Cornwall for emmits) :P

dwarfcoach
The Best Dressed Man in Blood Bowl
Location: That odd twilight that exists 'cause you have only had 3.5 hours sleep

Post by dwarfcoach »

Hangus wrote:...Anyone found using loop holes will be forced to spend the night with captain hat and kid vomit.
Hoomin and Valan? Too cruel man, horrible night... :-? :o

*Mr. T pities the fool. Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off. *
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

*Shudder* memories of Albion Cup 2005! :o

I am open to bribes - highest bidder gets me to play for the opposition!

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
hoomin_erra
Leek chewing thread Necromancer

Post by hoomin_erra »

What?

I thought we were the epitomy of class and culture!!

A weirdo in a Bowler hat and a Kilt!!!!!
[url=http://www.createforum.com/teamscotlandbb/index.php?mforum=teamscotlandbb/]Scotland's BB Forum[/url]

Lucifer is Broken!!!!
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Well, compared to Valen, you were. :lol:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
dwarfcoach
The Best Dressed Man in Blood Bowl
Location: That odd twilight that exists 'cause you have only had 3.5 hours sleep

Post by dwarfcoach »

Darkson wrote:*Shudder* memories of Albion Cup 2005! :o
To be honest I was thinking of the Spiky 200(4/5?).

T'was great; Hoomin marching ahead of the crowd of BB'ers proudly sporting his Bowler Hat looking for food and a pint and trying to appear like he knew what he was doing directing the mob around Reading. :-? :P

Then late that evening, Gav pausing from eating his kebab in our room to pop into the bathroom, get very sick and then coming back in rubbing his stomach saying
"Aaaah, that's better, made room for the rest" and then eating the rest of it :o :o .

Quite a weekend, no mistake...

*Mr. T pities the fool. Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off. *
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

dwarfcoach wrote:Then late that evening, Gav pausing from eating his kebab in our room to pop into the bathroom, get very sick and then coming back in rubbing his stomach saying
"Aaaah, that's better, made room for the rest" and then eating the rest of it :o :o .
I'm seeing a pattern here. ;)

Pipey
Rapdog - formally known as Pippy
Location: King John's Tavern, The Square Mile, West Hartlepool

Post by Pipey »

I don't belong to a club as such these days. The Northern Warlords hardly play BB right now, and with one or two of our most notorious ( :wink: ) members ruling themselves out (Max_H) or talking about attending in an organisational capacity only (Lucifer?) it doesn't look as though there'll be a team NW at the WC.

Which means I am looking to join a club or perhaps form a new team. Was thinking that some kind of northern England "Northern Alliance" or "Northern Monkeys" team could be created.

Will there be a Waterbowl team? Or would some Waterbowlers be interested in forming a northern team?

BTW, I'm not keen on joining a club on the Friday night for various reasons including those discussed above by Porritt and others.

Cheers,
Pippy

UK Team Challenge IX — 24-25 August 2024

Go to: www.bbuktc.com
Topper
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Topper »

Denmark will certainly attend with team Denmark AROS and team Denmark Copenhagen. With some luck we might even get 3´rd team comprising of those not yet in a team.
If we do there might even be a place for you there Pippy ;)
Can´t mke any promises thouh as I don´t know how many extras there´ll be yet :)
The two first teams are more or less the same players that have attended over the previous two years.
And for us it´s more important to beat th other Danish teams than winning - because we are to drunk to win it anyway, according to the last couple of Eurobowls :)

Rolleriño
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Rolleriño »

From Bologna (Italy) :

DarkSteve, Dirold, Doc, Farina, Tosto and me.

gsot_5
Experienced
Experienced

Post by gsot_5 »

Bren, quite a few of the NWA boys may be in attendance, so a northern team would be welcomed.

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

me and bren have come to an arrangement ;o

hands off he is mine!