Halfling Chef

All discusions for the upcoming NAF BB World Cup should be discussed here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Podfrey
Bum Monkey

Post by Podfrey »

@Galak: [tongue-slightly-in-cheek] Please can you REFRAIN from overusing the shift key when posting - I'm ENGLISH and I understand perfectly well when you are trying to MAKE A POINT without you needing to EMPHASISE IT. Thank you. :wink:

Reason: ''
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

[tongue-slightly-in-cheek in return]When you refrain from using the words "rules writers" and "cop-out" in the same sentence ... I'll refrain from using the shift key to make my point.

Galak

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
DoubleSkulls
Da Admin

Post by DoubleSkulls »

Deathwing wrote:To be honest, given the nature of the team event, I didn't really forsee many coaches that'd be happy to be on a team of 6 that contain tier 3 teams. After all, it's gonna pretty much irradicate any chance of doing well in the team standings (we don't see stunties at the eurobowl for that very reason), so I didn't consider it as an issue.

More opinions please...
Well I was going to play Goblins. I'm far more interested in the social aspects of the tournament than the competitive ones.

Ian 'Double Skulls' Williams
dantitan76
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dantitan76 »

ianwilliams wrote:
Deathwing wrote:To be honest, given the nature of the team event, I didn't really forsee many coaches that'd be happy to be on a team of 6 that contain tier 3 teams. After all, it's gonna pretty much irradicate any chance of doing well in the team standings (we don't see stunties at the eurobowl for that very reason), so I didn't consider it as an issue.

More opinions please...
Well I was going to play Goblins. I'm far more interested in the social aspects of the tournament than the competitive ones.
As Ian says, I dont expect that kind of Super Competitve event, but even beeing this case, I allready did my offer to help outside the competition.
I think that getting together and showing these guys (GW) how to organize something bigger and better is the main issue. Also the friendship of everybody, getting together....
About if the chef, stars or freebooters are alloud... whatever for those teams who Really need it!

Dan

After so many tourneys... time to get some other things in this live...
Diana "Glu-Glu" Titan is here... You got only 17 Years left to fear!!!! ;)
Dave
Info Ed

Post by Dave »

tbh I think it would be a good idea to give at least halflings the master chef (in some sort of way). Goblins can atm be a biiig pain in the backside if the coach uses the secret weapons correctly