All discusions for the upcoming NAF BB World Cup should be discussed here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Heartsbane
Experienced
Experienced

2 Freebooters looking for team

Post by Heartsbane »

Hi all,

With the deadline for entering having crept up on me, I find myself trying to organise things at the 11th hour (again).

Myself and one friend are keen to come to this, as it looks awesome! If forming teams is optional, I'd very much appreciate someone setting me straight, but on the assumption that teams are mandatory: Is there anyone out there with space for 2 players on their team?

Whilst relatively new to competitive blood bowl, we're both long time GW aficionados who enjoy a good close game requiring thought, while maintaining the sporting and relaxed manner so prevent on the tourney scene. As I am regrettably uncultured and speak only English, I would prefer a team with whom I can converse, but we will certainly have the game as a common language in any event!

Cheers,

HB

Reason: ''
Rolex
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: 2 Freebooters looking for team

Post by Rolex »

Hi.

If you don't have a team yet, the best thing is to do the individual subscription.
Individual players will be formed into teams of the same nationality if possible.
Language issues will be taken into account.

You can also contact the organization to let them know your preference.

See you at NAFWC.

Rolex
Italy's NTO.

Pipey
Rapdog - formally known as Pippy
Location: King John's Tavern, The Square Mile, West Hartlepool

Post by Pipey »

Good luck Heartsbane! Glad to hear you guys are Lucca bound. Maybe the individual entry is best, requesting that you're put in the same team.

UK Team Challenge IX — 24-25 August 2024

Go to: www.bbuktc.com
jammydodger
Experienced
Experienced

Post by jammydodger »

Hej Guys,

We're three Swedes who are looking to round out our team - we have space for you and have a 6th person in mind, so if you're up for it please get in touch.
Current teams are; Vampires, Halflings, probably Ogres, so not at all competitive. Hope that isn't a big problem for you!

Mvh
Daniel

Heartsbane
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Heartsbane »

Hi,

Rolex and Pippy, thank you for the pointers, and we're really excited by this; looks like the blood bowl bug has bitten us hard after the UKTC!

Jammydodger, yes, that sounds perfect! My buddy is looking to play orcs, whilst I'm still undecided. I normally run Nurgle, but an event such as this is just the motivation I need to paint up a new team. Whatever it is the main factor will be the models rather than the effectiveness! There are some nice chaos dwarves I'd love to paint, and I'm also keen to see the Harlequin sprues in the plastic to get a feel for what I could do with them! What's the team name we should raise our banners to when registering?

Cheers,

HB