WC III Canada's back to contest with 147 other teams wtf!!!!

All discusions for the upcoming NAF BB World Cup should be discussed here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Notorious_jtb
Experienced
Experienced

Re: WC III Canada's back to contest with 147 other teams wtf

Post by Notorious_jtb »

pipey wrote:Hi Team Canada - look forward to meeting you next weekend. In particular I need to meet up with Mark to exchange some BB swag! I guess you'll be the guys dressed in red and eating chips, cheese and gravy, right? ;-)
Speaking of Swag:

To conform to some stereotypes we are giving gifts to our opponents...............

(this is picture is a little zoomed in.)

Reason: ''
Mistake not my absence for weakness...............
Pipey
Rapdog - formally known as Pippy
Location: King John's Tavern, The Square Mile, West Hartlepool

Post by Pipey »

jrock56 wrote:
pipey wrote:Hi Team Canada - look forward to meeting you next weekend. In particular I need to meet up with Mark to exchange some BB swag! I guess you'll be the guys dressed in red and eating chips, cheese and gravy, right? ;-)
Will be great to meet you as well! I am sure Mark will be glad to do that as would many of us coaches from our team. The easiest way to see us will be twodiceblocks red Mohawk and I am sure the many a Maple Leafs we will be wearing in red & white. As for chips, cheese and gravy lol we call it Poutine which is much easier to say :D See you shortly!

Leaving for Italy next Tuesday!! Woohoo
Don't worry I know a little about poutine, but unfortunately I doubt we'll find any in Tuscany... :) See you in a few days...

JTB - can't see that image but swag always good!

UK Team Challenge IX — 24-25 August 2024

Go to: www.bbuktc.com
Notorious_jtb
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Notorious_jtb »

pipey wrote:
jrock56 wrote:
Will be great to meet you as well! I am sure Mark will be glad to do that as would many of us coaches from our team. The easiest way to see us will be twodiceblocks red Mohawk and I am sure the many a Maple Leafs we will be wearing in red & white. As for chips, cheese and gravy lol we call it Poutine which is much easier to say :D See you shortly!

Leaving for Italy next Tuesday!! Woohoo
Don't worry I know a little about poutine, but unfortunately I doubt we'll find any in Tuscany... :) See you in a few days...

JTB - can't see that image but swag always good!
I am so confused by this Img function

Mistake not my absence for weakness...............