WC III Canada's back to contest with 147 other teams wtf!!!!

All discusions for the upcoming NAF BB World Cup should be discussed here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Notorious_jtb
Experienced
Experienced

Re: WC III Canada's back to contest with 147 other teams wtf

Post by Notorious_jtb »

Bakunin wrote::smoking:
:lol:

Love it.

Reason: ''
Mistake not my absence for weakness...............
rolo
Super Star
Super Star
Location: Paradise Stadium, where the pitch is green and the cheerleaders are pretty.

Post by rolo »

Canadian smack talk? You are shattering my stereotypes!

"Listen, you hoser, you might not be the best coach ever! Your team is adequate, and you should feel adequate!!
Donut?"

:lol: :P :D

See you guys in Lucca!

"It's 2+ and I have a reroll. Chill out. I've got this!"
Bakunin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Bakunin »

Can't even make fun of your flapping heads and beady eyes?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5ZLBnO3reE
Dammit :P

Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
jrock56
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jrock56 »

The following should explain how you will be treated on the pitch in Round 1 at the WCup... :puke:

Haha! and that may be followed with :blue: to represent your teams logo for the Blue Crying Crew the rest of the event!!

Going to be a lot of fun!!!

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

May I finish?

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Doowa
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Doowa »

So, the Canadian Norse team is well painted? I sure hope he also painted the bottom of his bases, so while they are stunned, my lizards have something pretty to look at! :wink:

Necro10c
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Necro10c »

Well I sure am looking forward to lightly stepping on any Dwarf laying on the pitch together with my furry friends. Of course it might be hard to see if they are laying down or standing up - with such a vertically challenged race. At least it must be easy for them to roll over with that many rerolls!

Cheerio,
Lord ManHammer

Notorious_jtb
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Notorious_jtb »

Doowa wrote:So, the Canadian Norse team is well painted? I sure hope he also painted the bottom of his bases, so while they are stunned, my lizards have something pretty to look at! :wink:
Twodiceblock, our Norse player, is no online much, but it's ok, I passed on your kind words.

"If he sees the underside of my bases then that means they are still alive! That could be a problem for him!! Jump up baby!!!."

Notorious_jtb
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Notorious_jtb »

Necro10c wrote:Well I sure am looking forward to lightly stepping on any Dwarf laying on the pitch together with my furry friends. Of course it might be hard to see if they are laying down or standing up - with such a vertically challenged race. At least it must be easy for them to roll over with that many rerolls!

Cheerio,
Lord ManHammer
Manhammer eh, "we are no men". Enjoy that hammer

Pipey
Rapdog - formally known as Pippy
Location: King John's Tavern, The Square Mile, West Hartlepool

Post by Pipey »

Hi Team Canada - look forward to meeting you next weekend. In particular I need to meet up with Mark to exchange some BB swag! I guess you'll be the guys dressed in red and eating chips, cheese and gravy, right? ;-)

UK Team Challenge IX — 24-25 August 2024

Go to: www.bbuktc.com
jrock56
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jrock56 »

Doowa wrote:So, the Canadian Norse team is well painted? I sure hope he also painted the bottom of his bases, so while they are stunned, my lizards have something pretty to look at! :wink:
Funny words...I hope you are able to keep those 4 skinks of yours alive long enough to actually handle the ball :o otherwise good luck ever trying to score :wink:

jrock56
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jrock56 »

Necro10c wrote:Well I sure am looking forward to lightly stepping on any Dwarf laying on the pitch together with my furry friends. Of course it might be hard to see if they are laying down or standing up - with such a vertically challenged race. At least it must be easy for them to roll over with that many rerolls!

Cheerio,
Lord ManHammer
Let me think briefly....I believe I can predict your future...I see many AV 7 players in a Dead & Injured box on the horizon and they kind of look like rats but slightly flattened out :P

jrock56
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jrock56 »

pipey wrote:Hi Team Canada - look forward to meeting you next weekend. In particular I need to meet up with Mark to exchange some BB swag! I guess you'll be the guys dressed in red and eating chips, cheese and gravy, right? ;-)
Will be great to meet you as well! I am sure Mark will be glad to do that as would many of us coaches from our team. The easiest way to see us will be twodiceblocks red Mohawk and I am sure the many a Maple Leafs we will be wearing in red & white. As for chips, cheese and gravy lol we call it Poutine which is much easier to say :D See you shortly!

Leaving for Italy next Tuesday!! Woohoo

Bakunin
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Bakunin »

When we are done, you'll be eating brains :lol:

Galak 3:16 says "There is a point in time that a player really should read the rulebook."
jrock56
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jrock56 »

Bakunin wrote:When we are done, you'll be eating brains :lol:

I am fine with that, we would relish in eating some wolf brains with our Mummies :P hopefully beyond what regeneration can repair :wink: