All discusions for the upcoming NAF BB World Cup should be discussed here

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Merrick
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Dropping Out - Space Available on Team BUBBA UK

Post by Merrick »

Hi all,
Due to the chain of shops I work for closing a number of stores, I'm staring down the barrel of redundancy and with it, the very real risk of eviction in the next 6-8 weeks. In an attempt to scrounge up some funds I've made the difficult and, honestly, quite gutting decision that I'm going to have to give up my place at the World Cup, as there are still costs that I haven't yet paid that I have no way of affording.

Due to the short notice of this, I'm not sure of the best way to go about this. Does the WC have standbys in case of dropouts? (With almost 1000 coaches, surely something like this was going to happen.)
If not, are there any free agents looking for a last minute trip to Italy that I would essentially be able to 'sell' my place to?

Reason: ''
Itchen Masack
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Dropping Out - Space Available on Team BUBBA UK

Post by Itchen Masack »

Merrick matey, I believe 20phoenix was looking to go with Team Wales but there wasn't a slot. He might be interested although not sure how often he checks TFF. Try a PM maybe?

Merrick
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Merrick »

Cheers, mate. I'll try him. Also waiting on Eski to see my emails so that he can check up on this. As the team captain, he might wanna have a say on who comes in...

Eski
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Eski »

Merrick.. Just heard from someone else about this post as I haven't received an email.. Please get in touch with me.. I never leave a man behind..

http://www.bristolvanguard.co.uk
Look Up Bristol Vanguards Gert Bowl Tournment near end of July 2012
"MB and Piling On! Rerolls need not apply!"
Eski
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Eski »

Itchen Masack wrote:Merrick matey, I believe 20phoenix was looking to go with Team Wales but there wasn't a slot. He might be interested although not sure how often he checks TFF. Try a PM maybe?
PM sent.. If anyone else comes to mind please let me know, but iI would rather see Merrick make the trip.. Life nd these shitty curve balls

http://www.bristolvanguard.co.uk
Look Up Bristol Vanguards Gert Bowl Tournment near end of July 2012
"MB and Piling On! Rerolls need not apply!"