Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » Blood Bowl » Blood Bowl Star Player Backgrounds

Post subject: Re: Rules for this forum
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:29 am 
Godfather of Blood Bowl

I don't want all of Uncle Bob's work to go to waste ... so I'm not saying this is a dead project. Just saying that I need to refilll on the energy that made me want to spend hours working on this type of thing (especially when I have orders on my desk that need to be filled).

See what GW did was force me mentally to start thinking more about my game compared to their game ... something I never did before.

Now I have ideas for a new card game, a new board game and possibly expanding on the existing license of another card game. Along with that I have orders that need filled and a company tax return that needs to be finished in a couple weeks for 2 different countries for my company.

So I'm not writing off this effort. If GW had not kicked me off the BBRC ... it would already be done as I promised Babs that I would turn in this document with the finished LRB 6.0. So I'm sorry that GW stopped me from working on it ... I will look at it again.

If nothing else ... remind me about this in May. I normally take a family vacation for a couple weeks then and I know by then I'd be willing to spend some time to get this pulled together as a final thank you to everyone that helped with this part of the LRB 6.0 effort.

Galak

Post Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:44 pm 
Veteran
Veteran

GalakStarscraper wrote:

If nothing else ... remind me about this in May. I normally take a family vacation for a couple weeks then and I know by then I'd be willing to spend some time to get this pulled together as a final thank you to everyone that helped with this part of the LRB 6.0 effort.

Galak

Just a reminder Galak, it's May. I'ld love to see this turned into a pdf for all to use. By the way, is the pdf with the descriptions of the Star Players still around some where? The link from page one no longer works.

Post Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:27 pm 
Veteran
Veteran

If someone has a copy of the Star Player Discription pdf could you please PM me.

Post Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:10 pm 
Veteran
Veteran

http://bttcrecords.com/manticore/downloads/CRP-Stars.pdf

- TR RIOTS -
- Manticore DESIGN -

Post Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:09 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

A question : is there somewhere a PDF with all the background write (and witch is the "good" background)? 'cause I want to make a translation of the pdf in French for the french people (and i'm interesting by the background of BB).

Barbarus

Edit : the translation is done and can be find here

Board index » Blood Bowl » Blood Bowl Star Player Backgrounds