Rules for this forum

This forum is if you want to help write up the backstories of the Star Players from the C.R.P.

Moderator: TFF Mods

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Rules for this forum

Post by GalakStarscraper »

I will very very closely be moderating this forum.

This forum is to make a handbook describing each star player for a PDF to be put on the GW website when LRB 6.0 is released. Since a PDF for the Rules Review will no longer be needed this document will help give vital information to players on who the stars are (or what they are).

Each player will have his own topic and the first post MUST be by me to start it.

We are looking for background and a good picture to use.

ALL submissions to this forum for these backgrounds will be considered to be donations to Games Workshop and the writer of the work automatically surrenders all rights to his work ... the same will be true for any original drawings giving to represent stars who have no miniatures (although GW pictures will be used as often as possible for these).

Any backstory written MUST match existing canon on the player. You may NOT contradict previous canon on the player.

Galak (me) has final say on what is considered the best backstory ... but I am open to folks telling me I'm wrong. However ... my word will be law for these topics if a decision must be made on what is used or not used.

Galak

Reason: ''
Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Fondu77
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

hi galac

Post by Fondu77 »

'd love to make some draw of the new stars unrealesed but can't find a fine description of the new guys.

Don't know if you can help.

thx anyway !

:wink:

Gropah
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Gropah »

Fondu77

Post by Fondu77 »

ok thx a lot.

Got some stuff.

Do I post them or do I send to galak? :D

Genghis
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Genghis »

Gropah wrote:http://www.midgardbb.com/LRB_PBBL/StarPlayers_LRB6.pdf
Best I can provide. =)
Would I be correct in assuming Mad Max has been renamed to Crazy Igor?

Will drink beer for food.

The Tragically Hit - Amorical Cup '17 Team Champions
Best Defense - Underworld Cup '16

frogbear
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Rules for this forum

Post by frogbear »

GalakStarscraper wrote:ALL submissions to this forum for these backgrounds will be considered to be donations to Games Workshop and the writer of the work automatically surrenders all rights to his work ... the same will be true for any original drawings giving to represent stars who have no miniatures (although GW pictures will be used as often as possible for these).
I know this is standard, yet I trust that the artist/author will be given full credit for their piece of work in the front of the new rules? If not, why not, and is it possible?

*Beside Myself with Grief*
DoubleSkulls
Da Admin

Post by DoubleSkulls »

Credit will be given... just legally GW own the IP.

Ian 'Double Skulls' Williams
Fondu77

Post by Fondu77 »

ianwilliams wrote:Credit will be given... just legally GW own the IP.
very nice but this is ... not the answer I was asking for :lol:

Thx anyway, i'll wait until something is done here !

DoubleSkulls
Da Admin

Post by DoubleSkulls »

Sorry Fondu - please post them here. If you've got associated artwork etc then send them to Galak.

Ian 'Double Skulls' Williams
Fondu77

Post by Fondu77 »

ianwilliams wrote:Sorry Fondu - please post them here. If you've got associated artwork etc then send them to Galak.

Don't want to make some offense on nothing.
I posted all my draws on general chat, if you want some get some. Just pm me in case of.

UncleBob
Veteran
Veteran

Post by UncleBob »

If there isn't a topic for a starplayer (I'm especially refeering to Lottabottol), does this mean that no story is needed?
I made a mix up and didn't wrote about Quetzal Leap as intended but Lottabottol instead.

wesleytj
Legend
Legend

Post by wesleytj »

Is there a quick and easy place online where we can FIND existing canon for these players? I don't own the 2nd ed materials and would like to contribute but don't know where to start, and don't want to waste my time making up stuff that has -0- chance of being used.

Veteran

Post by UncleBob »

I'm looking for the same.
I have some of the 2nd ed material (basic rules, handbook and star players), but there isn't much (or very small) info that couldn't be found in the more recent rule books. Dunno about 1st ed or the 2nd ed Companion.
But above there is a link posted by Gropah leading to a list that gives short descriptions of each player.

The players I found a lot of info about are: Griff, Zug, Morg, Varag, Hubris and Ramtut. For the others it's things like: Wilhelm Chaney played for the Westside Werewolves and similar pieces of info.

I've checked the whole list and the topic for Zara is also missing, otherwise everythings there.

And I would like to know if there's any kind of deadline.

valentsigma
Experienced
Experienced

Post by valentsigma »

Hello everyone.

One simple question.

I'm working in Roxanna's background and image with an illustrator who's a friend of mine. Now that TBB is closing, where will be have to send this info?

Thanks a lot.

Long Live Blood Bowl!!!

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Send it to me directly.

impactminiatures@gmail.com

Galak

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers