Who on earth was so daft to allow Goblins to handle explosives? Everyone who has just two of his five senses together could have figured out what would happen - and did!
Bomber Dribblesnot is just one, but the most notorious player on the Bombardier position. Here just a few of his most memorable moments:
- When the Lowdown Rats tried hard to push through the defence line, Bomber thought it would be cool to give them a hand, and injured three players and killed two, giving the Gladiators an easy breakthrough.
- When the Valkyries attacked with force, Bomber thought what a cool thing it would be to blow up their ball carrier, and splattered the last defender standing in his way.
- Bomber thought, a totally cool thing would be a longer fuse, so that the victims could realize the bomb before it exploded in their faces. As it turned out, the Elves were very good at catching and throwing his bombs back, his team-mates though, were not.
- Then Bomber thought the too short fuse would actually be cooler, and had to drop it in a hurry at his team-mates’ feet.
- Bomber thought smoking cigars made him look cool. He just didn’t think similar the same about securing his black powder kegs, and erased half his team, plus team bus.
- Bomber figured one bomb was pretty cool, but one big bomb would be much cooler, and blew up his team’s dug out.
- Bomber has the opinion that “rules of conduct concerning explosives” are too many complicated words to be cool, his team-mates think, it would be cool if he would learn to read.
- Bomber thinks, having fun and a lot of action is cool, his team-mates believe, cool would be, if they could relax without Bomber suddenly looming over them, saying with a grin stuff like: “Have you seen my bomb? I just lit it up.” or “Got a match?”
- As everything around Bomber tends to explode sooner or later (except him of course) he is regularly nominated to the player “who is most likely to get beaten up by his team-mates”. Bomber thinks that’s not so cool, but his team-mates do!