Background for Icepelt Hammerblow

This forum is if you want to help write up the backstories of the Star Players from the C.R.P.

Moderator: TFF Mods

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Background for Icepelt Hammerblow

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Best background submission and picture for this star player will be posted here.

Reason: ''
Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
purdindas
Super Star
Super Star

Post by purdindas »

Iceplet was an orphan. Abandoned by his mother and half eaten by wolves; he was at deaths door. Luckily for him he was found by a lonely young norseman named Thorkel. Thorkel befriended the baby snow troll and nursed him back to health. What happened next was miraculous. Soon he was fully recovered, his body seemingly repairing itself. It was clear Icepelt was no ordinary snow troll and had been changed somehow, probably by the ever growing shadow of chaos which was slowly encroaching upon Norsca. This was probably the reason why his mother had abandoned him in the first place.

Despite his grizzly appearance and tainted nature Icepelt was not a malevolent creature and he took to humans as a pet dog might do. Over the years Icepelt and Thorkel would form an unbreakable bond. They would always be together. They would live, hunt, play and watch the Local Norsca Rampagers Blood Bowl team.

It was the night before a match between ‘The Rampagers’ and the visiting Gouged Eye that Icepelts life changed forever. Star Black Orc Kazak ‘Da Krippla’ of Gouged eye had had a few bloodweisers to many and was spoiling for a fight. He was used to playing while drunk so perhaps he thought he was already on the playing field. He went nuts and attacked the first norseman in sight. Thorkel was his target. Thorkel didn’t even see the cheap shot, which took him from behind knocking him unconscious; Icepelt did though… In a frenzy he tore the orc to shreds with his giant claws. It just so happened that ‘The Rampagers’ chief talent scout was in the very same bar and that ‘The Rampagers’ were short of a player for the next days match. So began the Blood Bowl career of Icepelt hammer Blow. Thorkel signed a contract assuming the role as his agent and Iceplet took to the field against Gouged eye killing another four orcs and effectively winning the game for ‘The Rampagers. Nowadays Thorkel Sells Icepelts services to the highest bidding Norse team.

I thought a snowtroll would be to stupid to manage his own finaces so I brought in Thorkel. It is not my intention for them to be some kind of double act like Brick Farth n' Grotty. I just thought it would be more fluffy.

Have you tried my Crispy Pancakes?

Scottish Blood Bowl Captain
Mad Banker
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Mad Banker »

not bad.
But Icepelt got regeneration following a chaos cup win in 2486 with the Arctic Cragspiders (see the norse team description in the background)

purdindas
Super Star
Super Star

Post by purdindas »

Oops. Suppose I'll need to rethink the story a bit.

Have you tried my Crispy Pancakes?

Scottish Blood Bowl Captain