LRB 5 Khemri lineup for a 1 mill progression tournament

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

Big A
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Big A »

Thanks to everyone for their advice.

Is there any circumstance where you would give a Mummy tackle (on a double) before block? or is it Block always?

Reason: ''
tenwit
Star Player
Star Player

Post by tenwit »

Block always, it's too important to keep them standing and Tackle doesn't help with that. Some of the most important of their other skills require them to be standing: Guard, Stand Firm, Multiple Block (can't be used on Blitz).

Plus, Tackle is put on someone a bit more mobile, to chase down players with Dodge. Blitz-ras, or even Skeletons, are better choices.

daz
Veteran
Veteran

Post by daz »

Big A wrote:Thanks to everyone for their advice.

Is there any circumstance where you would give a Mummy tackle (on a double) before block? or is it Block always?
No. I prefer take many guards to improve 3 dice blocks!
Blodgers won't resist! ;)

€bowler
Big A
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Big A »

The tournament "CanCon 09" was held last weekend. 7 games. My result was 3/1/3. I was ranked around the middle of the 72 coaches participating.

My starting line up was, 4 Mummies, 2 Thro-ras, 1 Blitz-ras, 4 skeletons and 3 rerolls.

I had all these great plans for picking skills I had thought should I get tackle or frenzy on a blitz-ra. In the end I had to get sure-hands in game 3 as both Thro-ras had been killed. 1 in game 1 and 1 in game 2. I didn't have enough cash to purchase a new one.

I ended up with 2 Mummies with Block, 2 with Guard and one of those with Stand Firm. A blitz-ras with sure hands and a thro-ras Block Dodge.

I had 4 players die 2 Thro-Ras and 2 skeletons.

Big A
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Big A »

The tournament "CanCon 09" was held last weekend. 7 games. My result was 3/1/3. I was ranked around the middle of the 72 coaches participating.

My starting line up was, 4 Mummies, 2 Thro-ras, 1 Blitz-ras, 4 skeletons and 3 rerolls.

I had all these great plans for picking skills I had thought should I get tackle or frenzy on a blitz-ra. In the end I had to get sure-hands in game 3 as both Thro-ras had been killed. 1 in game 1 and 1 in game 2. I didn't have enough cash to purchase a new one.

I ended up with 2 Mummies with Block, 2 with Guard and one of those with Stand Firm. A blitz-ras with sure hands and a thro-ras Block Dodge.

I had 4 players die 2 Thro-Ras and 2 skeletons.