Skaven for a 1.1mill tourney (LRB6)

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

ninjahamster
Experienced
Experienced

Skaven for a 1.1mill tourney (LRB6)

Post by ninjahamster »

I'm thinking of taking the following team to the Waterbowl this weekend, it's using the LRB 6 rules, so Rat Ogres come down in price a bit and Mr Glitch is avaliable:

4 Gutter Runners
Thrower
6 Line Rats
Rat Ogre
Fezglitch
3 Rerolls.

I've had to drop both of my blitzers which is a bit of a pain, but they haven't been performing for me in my league team (all they seem to do is die)

Skillset would be: 1 Mv 10 GR, 2 Blocking GR, 1 Leaping GR, 1 Kick LR, 1 Block Rat Ogre.

Alternative is:

4 Gutter Runners
2 Blitzers
2 Throwers
4 Line Rats
Fezglitch
3 Rerolls

Thats effectivly dropping the Rat Ogre and a Linerat for 2 Bltzers.

Any thoughts? I've only been playing with my rats for one season - the Rat Ogre seems very hit and miss.

Reason: ''
mubo
Star Player
Star Player

Post by mubo »

Hmm.
I will also be bringing skaven to the WB....
Interesting choices, I didn't think it was feasible to bring both Fezzie and an RO, and I'm not sure it is.

I think blitzers are a must, they are so much harder to kill than ordinary skaven.

With block ROs are a great choice (and jugger to a lesser extent), but without I wouldn't bother to a tournament.

Be wary of being forced to bring out fezzie for 1/2 turns, it's not inconcievable that 3 of your players will be KOed/inj at the end of the first drive if you kick. You have quite a fragile team.

You have 3 instances of block, 2 is the max I think. You could have wrestle on one of the GRs.

I'm bringing:
6 LR
1 RO
2 Blitzers
3 GR
3 RR
1 apo

mubo
Star Player
Star Player

Post by mubo »

I stand corrected: It appears there is no restriction on multiples of the same skill.

ninjahamster
Experienced
Experienced

Post by ninjahamster »

I think i'm gonna try:

4 Gutter Runners
2 Blitzers
2 Throwers
4 Line Rats
Fezglitch
3 Rerolls

Mainly because I only have to paint up Fezglitch.

My Rat Ogre seems very hit and miss so I think he's gonna warm the bench for a while.

:investigates skillsets.