Human Team Roster for the dungeonbowl TR 105

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

Glorian Underhill
Super Star
Super Star

Human Team Roster for the dungeonbowl TR 105

Post by Glorian Underhill »

Hi, I know there are nearly 42 Threads on human rosters for tournaments, but I want to put my version here open for discuss.

The Tournament will be this weekends dungeonbowl. So Tr 105, one skill bevore each game.

Set so far:

1 Ogre
4 Blitzers
2 Throwers
2 Catchers
3 Lineman

2 RR
1 Cheerleader
1 AC

Main Idea is:

-12 players a must:
-2 throwers give a good cover of the field at defence, and i really like these sure hand lineman.
-2 Catchers to gain speed.
-4 Blitzers are just a must. with Guard these guys are there for the heroactions

-Concerns: 2 RR are just not enough for a human team. So the fisrt skill has to be leader on the Thrower. But also I need every Guard on the Blitzers I can take.

Ideas?

Reason: ''
Spike!ImageSchau - Der deutsche Blood Bowl Podcast
http://www.soehne-sigmars.de/feed/spikeschau/
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

So many different ways you can line up the human team it is kinda tricky to know what to do

I like having 3 catchers, though they really come into their own with block, which means less guard.

Block is always nice on a thrower as well to sit in the cage.

2 throwers could be nice though, that is one lineup I've not taken. 2 rerolls is always risky though there will be times you end a drive with 3 after winning one on the kick off table

I'd just take that line up and stop second guessing, at different tournaments you will always want the line up you took at another tournament ;]

OdoGoodgrubb
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by OdoGoodgrubb »

I'd say the easiest way to get the extra re-rolls and still make sure you get the skills on the Blitzers is to drop the Ogre and replace him with a simple linemen. Not fancy, and fairly common, but it can get you what you want.

On the other hand, I agree with Grumbledook in that it may be best to not think too much about and just go with your gut feeling.

Glorian Underhill
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Glorian Underhill »

Ok thanks for the input.

I made my games as 1-3-2 and ended up as always with the humans. Just perfect playing for a draw, or a quik lose against woodies.

So I took Leader as a fisrt skill, and the 1 AC and 1 CL granted me some Rerolls with whom the matches could be played riskier than without them. 3 RR from the start plus 1 Leader would have been much much better, but the Ogre performed quite good, so he was a must position.

So lets see how I will take them next time. And 4 times Guard on the Blitzers is just toooo good, to not been taken.

Spike!ImageSchau - Der deutsche Blood Bowl Podcast
http://www.soehne-sigmars.de/feed/spikeschau/