2 long bombs in a tournament with Nurgle...

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

Smeborg
Legend
Legend

2 long bombs in a tournament with Nurgle...

Post by Smeborg »

Hi all -

Thought I'd let you "share in my joy" as last weekend at a friendly wee tournament in Napier (NZ) my appropriately named Nurgle team "Poetry in Motion" achieved the astonishing feat of two completed long bombs.

One was on turn 8, the other was on turn 16 (different games). Both long bombs were for the full 13 squares, one was through traffic, the other out of traffic. No re-rolls available of course. Both long bombs were not only caught, but resulted in TDs...

Could be a while before I do that again, with Nurgle at least.

Meanwhile, to show that I don't just roll sixes, I made 2 fouls in the same tournament. Both seemed worthwhile against 11 player slayer teams. First foul was at +2, I rolled a double 2... Second foul was at +4, I rolled a double 1...

All the best.

Reason: ''
Smeborg the Fleshless
mattgslater
King of Comedy
Location: Far to the west, across the great desert, in the fabled Land of Comedy

Post by mattgslater »

Wow. :o In all the hundreds and hundreds of BB games I've played, I only once ever voluntarily attempted a 6+ roll (not counting ints or free catches). Congrats.

What is Nuffle's view? Through a window, two-by-three. He peers through snake eyes.
What is Nuffle's lawn? Inches, squares, and tackle zones: Reddened blades of grass.
What is Nuffle's tree? Risk its trunk, space the branches. Touchdowns are its fruit.
Rab
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: 2 long bombs in a tournament with Nurgle...

Post by Rab »

Smeborg wrote:Meanwhile, to show that I don't just roll sixes, I made 2 fouls in the same tournament. Both seemed worthwhile against 11 player slayer teams. First foul was at +2, I rolled a double 2... Second foul was at +4, I rolled a double 1...
What Nuffle gives with one hand, he takes with the other :wink:

[url=http://schwingaward.org/]SChWiNG[/url] Treasurer