Chaos Pact 1050 tourney

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

ulvardar
Veteran
Veteran

Chaos Pact 1050 tourney

Post by ulvardar »

Hi guys, I'm planning my evil chaotic clumsy team for a next tourney. 1050k, 4 normal skills and 1 double.

Roster: Mino, troll, ogre, goblin, elf, 7 marauders, 2 RR. Tha's 1 M. What should i do with the extra 50k cash? Another marauder (so i can safely foul)? Staff and FF (so maybe i can gain an extra RR or something)?

Skills: Leader (marauder), horns (goblin), Guard (marauder), Stand Firm (Mino) and Block (ogre, with double).

All people says Juggernaut rules on the mino, and i agree; but if he wants to put people out of bounds.... would not Stand Firm be perfect for him? Also, if someone blocks my mino and just pushes him, he would not move, having an opponent next to him to block it without spending the blitz.

Also... should i keep the Guard marauder, or change it for block?

I don't plan to do anything interesting in the tourney at all, just wanting to try the team, enjoy some painting/converting time and be a bit scary with the big guys.

What should i do? Going the fouling way is appropiate (so i can cause more casualties, and win by attrition)? SF in the mino would be better than Juggernaut?

Reason: ''
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

well you have no block on the team at all, or wrestle

you also have 3 ST5 players, so do you really need the guard?

not sure I would take stand firm either, you can only just juggernaut when blitzing, if going for a crowd push, so can move away afterwards if planned right

piling on might help with causing casualties instead

you may also consider dodge on the dark elf

Reason: ''