Chaos Pact + Lewdgrip Whiparm. Would this work?

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

ulvardar
Veteran
Veteran

Chaos Pact + Lewdgrip Whiparm. Would this work?

Post by ulvardar »

Hi, I'm considering this idea for an upcoming tourney. 1050 TV, 5 skills, one of the skills maybe a double, all stars allowed

Chaos Pact team:

Ogre
Troll
Minotaur
Goblin
D. elf
Skaven
4 Marauders
Lewdgrip Whiparm

2 RR

That's exactly 1050. Mr. Whiparm seems to be a very capable ballcarrier and thrower (at least, for this team) and having the elf, or even skaven if not covered; or a free marauder, i would be able to have some passing game if necessary.

Skills: Break tackle for mino, leader for a marauder, horns to skaven (sweeping/ballsacking role), dodge to elf, and... block to ogre (cool), or block to gobbo (blodge - yeah!).

What do you advice me? Are there better starplayers for the team? Dribblesnot, Madeye and Ugroth are avalaible for the team, but Ugroth and Madeye would be out rather soon, and Dribblesnot is more dangerous for my team, bombing a Big Guy would put it ready for a foul.

Is it better to have block on gobbo or on ogre? Orcs, undead and dwarves are banned from the tourney, so no lots of tackle expected (that's why i considered a ST. 2 blodger).

So... any suggestions? Has anybody tried Lewdgrip and can tell us about how it went?

Reason: ''
mepmuff
Legend
Legend

Re: Chaos Pact + Lewdgrip Whiparm. Would this work?

Post by mepmuff »

Lewdgrip is a great player for pact.

Your line-up has one problem however and that is that it's most likely illegal as normally you need 11 players before adding star players. Might be different with the tourney you're attending though.

Fans do not have to be represented by models, but it's much more fun if they are!
ulvardar
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Chaos Pact + Lewdgrip Whiparm. Would this work?

Post by ulvardar »

I've checked it, you are right. I will have to use Zzargh then, and accept he will be out when a TD is scored.

Thanks for the reply.