Dark Elves TV110 for Brassbowl

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

KFoged
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Dark Elves TV110 for Brassbowl

Post by KFoged »

Doowa wrote:Since there's some good DE skill discussions in this thread and the format with TV110 and 2x3 skills is the same I'm thinking about, I'll post here.

I like the setup with 2 witches, 4 Blitzers and a runner as Leader-caddy, though I can easily follow KFoged's argument for the apo. (Bringing DE to the Danish Championship, KFoged? :))

My thought/ question is if there might be a better option then Guard on the double roll? I'm keen on just taking Dodge on as many Blitzers as possible and forget the double. But what about the witches? Wrestle on 1 is a lock IMO, but what about using a double on the second witch? Juggernaught? SF? MB? ..?
Also, I tend to see and hear ppl taking block on 1 witch and wrestle on the other. Why not wrestle on both? It seems better and more versatile then block, so why not take it on both?
Maybe ;) - and must likely with a apo!

I tend to take block on 2th witch - if you get outnumbered two times frenzy is hard to use, so I'm often ending up using the block witch as the mean ball carrier in 2th half.

KFoged

Reason: ''
Necro10c
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Dark Elves TV110 for Brassbowl

Post by Necro10c »

Hi all...

I see your point Doowa, especially with juggernaut, but I dont think MB would work. Too little and you loose the guard to take it... Juggernaut could punch some unexpected holes in cages or defence lines. The thing is though, that every time I compare it to losing guard my tummy says NoooOoo! :roll:

So, you would probably surprise a lot of people though.

Cheerio,
Necro10c

Reason: ''