Welsh Orc Roster

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Welsh Orc Roster

Post by sann0638 »

Right then, Welsh Open coming up and I'm taking orcs. Haven't played them before, but have played against them a lot!

Now, there are going to be lots of lizardmen, I'm guessing, so I'm going to basically build a team to beat them. Advice welcome!

Team Size: 110000 Rounds: 6
110TV
Players have 48 star player points to distribute to your players after your team has been bought.
A maximum of 16 spp per player. Doubles are allowed, but only on the second skill a player has.
A maximum of 4 duplicate extra skills are permitted, i.e.: 4 players with block, 4 with guard, not 5 with block.

So, 4 Borcs, 4 Blitzers, troll, 2 linos, goblin is my thinking, but am prepared to drop the troll for a good reason.
Tackle on a blitzer or two to squish the skinks. I like frenzy, so will probably take one of those. Maybe make one of the blitzers blodge? Or just a load of guard?

Thoughts welcome.

Reason: ''
NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Glowworm

Re: Welsh Orc Roster

Post by Glowworm »

4 Borc's Block
2 Blizters Guard
1 Blitzer Tackle
1 Blitzer sure hands

Everything else on an Orc roster is just making up the numbers...... :wink:

(Oh BTW dont believe all you read about Lizards)

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Re: Welsh Orc Roster

Post by sann0638 »

Should work for undeworld too!

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler