My heterodox Orc roster for Euskaltournover Baione sunday

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

txapo
Star Player
Star Player

My heterodox Orc roster for Euskaltournover Baione sunday

Post by txapo »

I hate playing with/against Dwarves and Orcs. I find they only play one way and boring... BUT I love playing stunies, specially Goblins.

So I have decided to go for a heterodx roster for Euskalturnover Team Tournament this weekend:

4xBlitzers (one with mighty for some punch)
4x Black Orks (the 4 with Block)
1xThrower
4xGoblins

2x RR
1xAssintant coach

(No troll as he is expensive not very reliable and with just a 1.000.000 I will be playing with only one or two gobbos and I want 4).
my idea is to be a flexible team that can bash and to foul every time with the gobbos +3 or more assist. That's the plan as well against slow teams I'll go for the passing game. Any advice? Do you like it? :orc: :orc: :orc: :orc: :smoking: I think is going to be great fun!

Reason: ''
Hitonagashi
Star Player
Star Player

Re: My heterodox Orc roster for Euskaltournover Baione sunda

Post by Hitonagashi »

I played this roster on FUMBBL minus the thrower.

It's strong, no doubt about that, and it gives Orcs mobility that they lack. One thing I found though was that you will also be outbashed. I found that Elves and Norse especially could make a very good attack on my gobbos, which can leave you in trouble. It struck me like Lizardmen with better saurii and slower skinks. After 10 games, I went back to 2 gobbos and a troll, and then after 20, dropped the goblins. It's certainly competitive, but not as good as a 'regular' roster.

Reason: ''