Skaven for Eur'Open

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

adhansa
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Skaven for Eur'Open

Post by adhansa »

I am considering this lineup myself
2 Storm Vermin
4 Gutter Runners
1 Thrower (Leader)
I Rat Ogre
4 Linemen
2 RR
1 Apothecary
1 FF

Is that enought rerolls for skaven? In that case what would be the 2 other skills?

Reason: ''
Necro10c
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Necro10c »

Hi guys,

I have limited experience with skaven, but I have found that giving wrestle to 1 GR and strip ball to another really pays off. I think the RO is a discussion of preferences (I prefer him) but he is a little bit frail. Against bash he might go out fast because of his armor 8.

That said, Goldbaek, maye you could ask Noble?

Aino
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Aino »

goldbaek wrote:Thanks so far, guys! Not really made up my mind yet but luckily there's still a few months until mayhem breaks loose in Belgium! ;)
yup, thank nuffle for that... still need to finish assembling the team and then I need to paint it ;)

W

Fighting signature size creep ;)
goldbaek
Veteran
Veteran

Post by goldbaek »

Necro10c wrote:Hi guys,

I have limited experience with skaven, but I have found that giving wrestle to 1 GR and strip ball to another really pays off. I think the RO is a discussion of preferences (I prefer him) but he is a little bit frail. Against bash he might go out fast because of his armor 8.

That said, Goldbaek, maye you could ask Noble?
Thanx for the advice. Asking Noble sounds like a good idea - I just might do that. Meanwhile, my Skaven team has been stolen so I'm probably bringing another race to the Eur'Open...

Aino wrote:
goldbaek wrote:Thanks so far, guys! Not really made up my mind yet but luckily there's still a few months until mayhem breaks loose in Belgium! ;)
yup, thank nuffle for that... still need to finish assembling the team and then I need to paint it ;)

W
And don't forget - you also have to teach our final team member how to play Blood Bowl ;)

Aino
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Aino »

goldbaek wrote:
Necro10c wrote:Hi guys,

And don't forget - you also have to teach our final team member how to play Blood Bowl ;)
Oh he can play ok. he's just lacking practice. but He played 8 league games (3-2-3) and possibly some friendlies too over the last 3 months or so, so should be ok.

W

Fighting signature size creep ;)