Chaos Dwarves v Nurgle

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

swilhelm73
Star Player
Star Player

Chaos Dwarves v Nurgle

Post by swilhelm73 »

I've got an interesting match coming up with my Chaos Dwarves vs a Nurgle team. We've both got a very comparable build...

My chaos dwarves
http://bbm.jcmag.fr/BloodBowlManager.We ... lang=en-US

Nurgle

http://bbm.jcmag.fr/BloodBowlManager.We ... lang=en-US

I'm pondering who I should line up on the defense line since my opponent has 3 MB/Claw players. Normally I would put dwarves, but with those hits coming I'm not sure that I should. I don't have a Minotaur, so I do have three spots for Hobs, but with a kick/dirty player one, I won't want to put him on the line, meaning I do need to put at least one dwarf there.

I'm also considering how to play the match since he will have more strength then I will, though I do have one more guard. Obviously is MB/Claw/PO piece will be a major target for me...as I imagine my MB/Claw/PO player will be for him.

Thoughts?

Reason: ''
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

I'd probably buy a couple more hobs and forgo the kicker in your shoes. Maybe three. 120k inducements isn't going to hurt you.

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Smeborg
Legend
Legend

Re: Chaos Dwarves v Nurgle

Post by Smeborg »

You need more players (so does your opponent). 12 players is not enough against M-Blow and Claw.

Hope that helps.

Smeborg the Fleshless
swilhelm73
Star Player
Star Player

Post by swilhelm73 »

I would like to have more players, but there is a week 1 TV cap of 1700 so both I and my opponent are bounded by that restriction...

Jimmy Fantastic
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Jimmy Fantastic »

Meh, hope for the best.