Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » Blood Bowl » Tactics & Team Development Tournaments




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Underworld- Is Glart worth it?
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:12 am 
Rookie
Rookie

Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:41 am
Posts: 48
frogboy wrote:
Re-rolls suck! Get a blitzer with Claw MB and one with tackle MB, get Skitter + Glart, get a Dirty Player

Skitter is good for pulling off BS touchdowns and stabbing elves, winning games

Glart is fat and has a claw


:lol: Unfortunately I can only give one skill per player! Its a 1.15 build underworld get 8 singles and 1 double.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Underworld- Is Glart worth it?
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:34 am 
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:20 pm
Posts: 1472
Location: South Wales
danger rat wrote:
frogboy wrote:
Re-rolls suck! Get a blitzer with Claw MB and one with tackle MB, get Skitter + Glart, get a Dirty Player

Skitter is good for pulling off BS touchdowns and stabbing elves, winning games

Glart is fat and has a claw


:lol: Unfortunately I can only give one skill per player! Its a 1.15 build underworld get 8 singles and 1 double.


I read this and presumed it was the same tournament...

The Hurricane wrote:
I can give up to 2 skills per player. I can't have more than 4 players on my team given the same skill....

_________________
Image
What's Best in life? Foul Bowl 2
Most Casualties Welsh Open 2015
International glowworm award Crumb Bowl 2016
Want to know more about Foul Bowl? Then click here...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Underworld- Is Glart worth it?
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:25 am 
Rookie
Rookie

Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:41 am
Posts: 48
frogboy wrote:
danger rat wrote:
frogboy wrote:
Re-rolls suck! Get a blitzer with Claw MB and one with tackle MB, get Skitter + Glart, get a Dirty Player

Skitter is good for pulling off BS touchdowns and stabbing elves, winning games

Glart is fat and has a claw


:lol: Unfortunately I can only give one skill per player! Its a 1.15 build underworld get 8 singles and 1 double.


I read this and presumed it was the same tournament...

The Hurricane wrote:
I can give up to 2 skills per player. I can't have more than 4 players on my team given the same skill....


Sorry wanted to know how many re-rolls he'd run as i'm looking at 1 team rr and leader on a thrower.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Underworld- Is Glart worth it?
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:36 am 
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:20 pm
Posts: 1472
Location: South Wales
Re-rolls suck :lol:

_________________
Image
What's Best in life? Foul Bowl 2
Most Casualties Welsh Open 2015
International glowworm award Crumb Bowl 2016
Want to know more about Foul Bowl? Then click here...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Underworld- Is Glart worth it?
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:37 am 
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:20 pm
Posts: 1472
Location: South Wales
Or just take pro on the ball handler, there's nothing quite like a pro ball handler :orc:

_________________
Image
What's Best in life? Foul Bowl 2
Most Casualties Welsh Open 2015
International glowworm award Crumb Bowl 2016
Want to know more about Foul Bowl? Then click here...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Underworld- Is Glart worth it?
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:28 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:41 am
Posts: 48
frogboy wrote:
Or just take pro on the ball handler, there's nothing quite like a pro ball handler :orc:


:lol:

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Blood Bowl » Tactics & Team Development Tournaments


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: