Chaos Renegade for Tournaments

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

CH1LLYD0GG
Rookie
Rookie

Chaos Renegade for Tournaments

Post by CH1LLYD0GG »

Looking to use chaos renagades for some tournaments in 2019.

Standard team rules seem to be 1100 gp, 6 normal skills and 1 double.

Looking for some advice on different team builds, especially if they are mutations!!!!

As an old head returning to the game after a decade away I'm looking for something fun, looks good abd is unpredictable. If I don't know whats going on, neither will the other coach :)

Got a bucket full of 2nd edition models to convert for this project. 12 human linemen painted normal and 19 awaiting your crazy inspiring ideas. And yes, all the big guys and other options too.

So help a coach out. Give me some inspiration :)

Sorry if this has been asked before. Had a quick look and didn't see what I'm looking for.

Reason: ''
Smeborg
Legend
Legend

Re: Chaos Renegade for Tournaments

Post by Smeborg »

I have played against (but never with) Pact in tourneys. The team seems to fit TV110:

3 x Big Guys
3 x Renegades
7 x Linos
2 x RRs
Apoth

That is a very resilient side (13 players and Apoth). Or you could drop the Apoth for a 14th player (and a fouling strategy). Another option is to look at taking a Star (Lewdgrip?).

Alas, there are few mutations I can recommend. The chief one is 2-Heads on the Gobbo, which is outstanding.

The doubles skill is a little wasted on this team (perhaps Block on the Ogre).

Normal skills: Leader on a Lino is a standard choice. Dodge on the DE. Guard on the Troll (and on the Ogre, if he does not take Block). Juggernaut on the Minotard. That only leaves 1 skill, which could be Wrestle (e.g. on the Skaven).

Hope that helps.

Reason: ''
Smeborg the Fleshless