Did Geoff / Lucifer come last?

The annual European clash of Nations.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Wightlord
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Wightlord »

Magictobe wrote:
UtakHai wrote:So this reward should be mine, I was actually able to roll worse than him & he was able to score his first touchdown against me.
But to be honest, outmanned with Dark Elves and sweltering heat sealed my doom.
We have found the ONE.

Outmanned and sweltering heat sealed your doom. So it was not his playing skills. OK, good we got this one corrected then. :lol:
So your saying Geoff only lost on account of his dice but his one beaten opponent cant claim any dice luck problems :D

Reason: ''
Things you never expect to hear in a sane world......"I went home a broken man. Contemplating my place in a universe where Shaniepoo was king" - No Number
And..."Shaniepoo is our glorious champion!" - Leipziger
Podfrey
Bum Monkey

Post by Podfrey »

3 belgies behind me and 5 in front. Now there's a dreamy scenario for anyone who's been photo'd in front of "Sex World" cinema to enjoy :lol:

I may be (read: totally am) banned from taking CDs for England in future, so I guess I'll just HAVE to go back to a certain female based team...... 8)

Joemanji
Power Gamer

Post by Joemanji »

Ribbing aside, what happened Geoff? Accepting bad dice, what would you have done differently? Did 2 rerolls cost you? Did the minotaur turnover before he got Block?

I have a CD team painted up to use and I'm interested in your opinion.

*This post may have been made without the use of a hat.
Pipey
Rapdog - formally known as Pippy
Location: King John's Tavern, The Square Mile, West Hartlepool

Post by Pipey »

lucifer wrote:I may be (read: totally am) banned from taking CDs for England in future, so I guess I'll just HAVE to go back to a certain female based team...... 8)
While I'm certain that the overwhelming reason for it was poor luck, I'm glad you've seen the light on this... :wink:

UK Team Challenge IX — 24-25 August 2024

Go to: www.bbuktc.com
Magictobe
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Magictobe »

lucifer wrote:I may be (read: totally am) banned from taking CDs for England in future, so I guess I'll just HAVE to go back to a certain female based team...... 8)
I would like to see that female goblin team on next eurobowl.

In that case we will have to try harder to get a round against the English.

Podfrey
Bum Monkey

Post by Podfrey »

Joemanji wrote:Ribbing aside, what happened Geoff? Accepting bad dice, what would you have done differently? Did 2 rerolls cost you? Did the minotaur turnover before he got Block?

I have a CD team painted up to use and I'm interested in your opinion.
Probably nothing different tbh. I think the principles of the team are generally sound. Might change a few skills round (e.g. the Guarding bull to something else, Juggs mino, then maybe Leader or Claw) but overall I wouldn't have faired too much different with the same team and 3 rrs.