Eurobowl 2012

The annual European clash of Nations.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Niebling
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Eurobowl 2012

Post by Niebling »

kithor2002 wrote:Thank you Denmark for this great Tournament! It was absolutely fantastic and 7 games were the right choice.
)
No! it was a mistake, I wish we never puched for it ;) :smoking: :wink: :roll:

Was harsh to lead the event after each round but the last :D

Anyways,7 matches wth! :D I would love to hear about how the bonus skills for the lesser teams was recived, but maybe I should make a new post for that

thx all for a wonderfull weekend

Reason: ''
Geggster
Eurobowl Superstar

Post by Geggster »

Fantastic job by the Danes. Great tourney.

Congrats to the French - and maybe see you all next year.

Geggster

Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when they find out, you're a mile away...... and you have their shoes.
Oventa
Veteran
Veteran

Eurobowl 2012

Post by Oventa »

Being my first eurobowl, I can't compare.
I can just say it was awesome!
Great event, great organisation, great fun,
And last but not least probably the cheapest beer ever on an eurobowl!

Thanks!

jj
Experienced
Experienced

Post by jj »

A big thx to the Danes, great tournament, lots of fun. Well organized, cheap drinks , cute cottages and a very good atmosfere. Congrats to the french for winning. Hopefully see you all next year.

and a special Thx to i don't know who for throwing a party at nr.14 saturday evening. :lol:

http://naf-id.appspot.com/naf_id/nafRaceId?r=cd&n=10488
Sputnik
Loretta

Post by Sputnik »

Congrats to France and a BIG thank you to all organizers! Well done! You did an excellent job! 8)

Sputnik

I won some impressive titles in 198X, some more in 199X, even more impressive titles in 200X, some of them REALLY impressive, and a few even MORE impressive! Not to mention a lot of less impressive ones.
Elyoukey
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Elyoukey »

thanks again for all the Danish players and orcanizers it was a great event. Special thanks to Kfoged who not only let me sleep at his place, introduced me to the england and danish team drinkers, but also gave me a win to our last match so we can be champion. Big up for him.

UtakHai
Veteran
Veteran

Post by UtakHai »

Wow, what a great weekend.
I would like to thank the orcanising crew, the staff behind the bar and everyone else helping out.
Also a big Thank You to all people I have played against, every game was very special in one or the other way.

Team Germany had a lot of fun and good games and some, that just did not run into our favour.
Special thanks to team Austria for two things:
Hosting the party at their cottage including sponsoring the beer.
Bringing the next Eurobowl to Austria.

Congrats to France for winning the title and hopefully see all of you next year in Austria.

Vienna calling...

Team Unqualified World Cup II Amsterdam
Team Germany Eurobowl 2012 Copenhagen
nonumber
Super Star
Super Star

Post by nonumber »

Awesome weekend, well done Denmark for organising a superb international tournament, contratulations to the French lads and good luck to Austria for 2013, really hope I make it for another Eurobowl :D

"Sometimes you're a big dog wearing a small hat, sometimes you're a small dog wearing a big one. That's life, baby."
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
Carloz
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Carloz »

Thanks Orcanizers. Fantastic weekend, smooth organisation, excellent atmosphere...

Thanks opponents, seven great matches

All dwarfs are by nature dutiful, serious, literate, obedient and thoughtful people whose only minor failing is a tendency, after one drink, to rush at enemies screaming "Arrrrrrgh!" and axing their legs off at the knee. (TP)
Hobnail
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hobnail »

Thanks to everyone involved for a very enjoyable event....Team Wales were proud to be leading the EuroBowl after the first round even if the sky fell on our heads shortly afterwards!

Looking forward to Austria.

Winner - Caerdydd Cup (2019)
Most TD - Exiles (20)(2015), Exebowl (10)(2017)
Stunty Cup - Welsh Open (2016,2019), Exiles (2016), CakeBowl (2019), GertBowl (2019)

SWTC Stunty Champion 2016, 2019
Most Casualties - Elflympics (27(net 25))(2017)
Don__Vito
Legend
Legend

Post by Don__Vito »

Absolutely amazing weekend for my first ever Eurobowl! The Danes did an incredible job of hosting, organising and running the event. A massive thanks to all of the Danish team and everyone who helped with the data entry, the organising, the bar staff and sorting all our accomodation out.

Fantastic to meet so many coaches as well. I'd been to the World Cup before but this was a completely different atmosphere where I got to sit down and have a (lot!) of beer with guys I'd never have talked to before.

So many funny stories over the weekend I wouldn't know where to start? Special thanks to all seven of my opponents (Carsten, Daniel, Jarkko, Peter, Silvio, Jean and Antonio) who were all gentlemen and great fun to play. Also massive man love to all of the English travellers who made me feel so welcome and one of the boys for my first Eurobowl.

Hope to see you all again next year in Austria!

Indigo
Not Grumpy in the slightest

Post by Indigo »

Fantastic weekend, fantastic tournament, well done to the organisers and thanks to the Dutch for giving me the honour of freebooting for them - thoroughly enjoyed it all.

Even when I crashed the chopper on Saturday night.

Hanu
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Hanu »

Thanks for everybody for a really great weekend!! Especially all the Orcanizers, who had done tremendous job with this tournament. Hats off!

And thank you for the opponents too, I had not expected such a nice and fair opponents I had luck to meet!

Food was great, Beers were great and cheap, apothecaries we lovely; what else could you hope for? :D

daz
Veteran
Veteran

Post by daz »

Hi mates!

Love this event, Danish Orcanizers made a huge international tournament, with elvish apothicaries, and other giants. You're incredible guys, thank you so much, that was a dream.
Back to reality now.

Congratulations.

http://youtu.be/OYu0umIwYrw

€bowler