€Bowl 2013 rules

The annual European clash of Nations.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

Mr. Nuffle
Experienced
Experienced

Re: €Bowl 2013 rules

Post by Mr. Nuffle »

For all of us, who are going to play in the EurOpen, and the EuroBowl this year...

Should we be worried about the major lack of information?
Can someone from Austria, hopefully an organizer shed some light to the events during the EuroBowl?
How to pay? How to sign up? Rules for EurOpen etc?

I am sure someone is having a major workload in Austria by now, but I can't help being a little worried about the timing/planning for this tournament.
I have been looking forward to this all year, and would appreciate more than a few weeks of planning.

Reason: ''
BlackOrc
Experienced
Experienced

Post by BlackOrc »

Mr. Nuffle wrote:For all of us, who are going to play in the EurOpen, and the EuroBowl this year...

Should we be worried about the major lack of information?
Can someone from Austria, hopefully an organizer shed some light to the events during the EuroBowl?
How to pay? How to sign up? Rules for EurOpen etc?
No, you shouldnt,

EurOpen was asked in EB-teaser thread, where we were informed about that the orcaniser team is working on the EB homepage to include all infos about Open. BTW, rules will be the same as for EB.

As soon as I discovered that this BloodBowl thing was true,
In all of a sudden I found myself in love with the World.
(inspired by Ministry)
Turin
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Turin »

Since it's already late here, I'll make it short:
We're working on a way to include a registration form in the HP. If that doesn't work, we'll just revert to simple e-mail-communication for registration.

The rules (as has already been told several times) will be the same as for the Eurobowl (apart from the Bowl being a team tourney and the Open a single player tourney). When you register you'll be sent the payment details.

To be honest: yes, there is a major workload still ahead of us, but I guesss everybody who has every organized a major tourney knows what I'm talking about.

Blood Bowl ist ein Wintersport! Duda, Duda!

BeerBeer
Rookie
Rookie

Post by BeerBeer »

Don't forget to finns, we are coming and you know who is the captain of the big guys (not me)