Post by Glowworm »

More streaming games please!!

Reason: ''
Boneless
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Eurobowl X - Update feed

Post by Boneless »

They missing out on a good stream with Wales vs Scotland. That's a big Celtic Rivalry

UK National Co-ordinator for the NAF
Organiser for the Welsh Open

Follow me on http://www.twtich.tv/Hawca_
pelle
Super Star
Super Star

Post by pelle »

Round Two
Two teams brought their sledge hammers to round two. England and France beat the hell out of their respective opponents, Portugal and Belgium. Portugal managed 1 draw thanks to a turn 16 OTT. If you want the details, check with Joemanji ;)
Norway managed its first Eurobowl victory. The rookies from the north beat the Dutch 5,5 – 2,5. Kudos to the Norwegians. Who knows, maybe they’ll become the surprise in this edition.
There were also victories for Wales, Sweden, Denmark and the Pirates.
Scotland, Austria, Spain and Switzerland drew
In the Eur’Open Team MLF1 has jumped to the first place. They have a massive 27 points (out of a possible 30). The Holy Trinity is in second place with 23 points, Les Azes is in third place with the same amount of points.
So, the French are still going strong. They are not too far from their homes, maybe that’s the reason.

Most Touchdowns @ NAF World Cup 2007.
The Goblin Slaughter Fest 2509 Champion.
Massacre Day III Champion.
Most CAS @ Oberonn Smack 2009
pelle
Super Star
Super Star

Post by pelle »

Saturday, getting close to late in the evening...
Day one of Eurobowl X is in the books. 396 games have been played and a lot has happened. I’ll try to provide a quick summary before my brain melts down and I start drooling all over my keyboard.

Eur’Open
In the Eur’Open, the French are in power. Team MLF1 is in first place with 38 points. They have a two point lead on another French team; Team Piwis. After them there is a gap with Los Despojos de Ali G, who are in third place with 32 points. A win in the first game tomorrow morning could seal a place on the Eur’Open podium for one of the first two teams.
When we take a look at the individual coaches, we have 7 coaches with 15 points. Of these seven, there are 4 Wood Elf coaches. The other ones are Lizardmen, Humans and Undead.

Eurobowl
In the Eurobowl we also have the French at the top of the rankings. They lead the pack with 21 points. Switzerland follows in second place with 19 and England in third with 18.
When we descend a bit to check where we might go for following Eurobowls, we can see that Sweden and Scotland have a battle in round four to take the pole position in the race for the 2016 hosting rights. There is only half a point between them, so it could be very tense. And do not forget Portugal, since they are only one point behind Sweden.
Newcomers Norway scored 11 points so far, not bad for a first-timer.
The battle for the Wooden Spoon is also still in full progress, with Finland, Wales, Austria, Hungary and the Pirates.

I am logging off now, tune in tomorrow for more updates.

Tom

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

One stream per round! Tom is choosing, usually top tables. I though Valen joemanji in game one, but was not to be.

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
Hellboy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Hellboy »

Hi Tom, any chance on posting some pictures of the nominated teams for best painted?

pelle
Super Star
Super Star

Post by pelle »

Round 4, the battle for Iberia: Spain (ADG) - Portugal (JC)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJZqE2k_luw

Jurgen, I'll put them online once I have them ;)

pelle
Super Star
Super Star

Post by pelle »

Sunday, 10:45
The Dutch are sleeping in...
The first round today started at 9:45. The Dutch coaches, especially Jelmer needed a good night's sleep after yesterday's performance, so they decided to stay in bed as long as possible. Around 9:30 they got out of bed to try and storm the mid tables by taking on Wales.
Jelmer was not too happy about his own performance: "The first match against Spartako's Wood Elves was a very hard game. It was raining very hard and my Khemri do not really perform well in the rain. Actually, they did not perform well in any weather. In the game against Norway I just wasn't good enough. After that game, we decided to change our tactics. Team captain Dave is supposed to lose all of his games now, because for each loss he makes, three other team members seem to win their games..."

We'll see if these tactics turn out to be any good today.

pelle
Super Star
Super Star

Post by pelle »

Tank, the Danish MVP is trying to crush the Scottish humans. Follow it on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uoput_XyUqI

pelle
Super Star
Super Star

Post by pelle »

Sunday, 14:00
Review round 4.

Eur’Open
In the Eur’Open, the French teams are still going strong. Team MLF1 keeps the lead with 47 points. Los Despojos de Ali G follows in second place. They are currently battling it out on table one. Team Piwis and Le Mercenary Louises de Flandres follow with respectively 41 and 40 points. The teams in 5 and 6 are also French teams. They really seem to like Ostend…
When we take a look at the individual coaches, there are still 3 coaches with the maximum amount of points. Mufflo, Leiziger and Omake have 20 points. 7 coaches follow close by on 17. So there is still a lot that needs to be decided in the last two games. Will the French, who have dominated the tournament, hold on to their lead? Or will the Spanish team take over?

Eurobowl
The French are still going strong. In this round, the Swiss tried their hardest, but they were stopped at a 5-3 loss. Switzerland drops to the third place after this loss. England passes them after a 6-2 win against the Danes. Since France and England have already met each other in round 3, the French are paired up with the Italians, who drew against Belgium. If the French coach can keep his troops concentrating on their games, they might strike a decisive blow. If they win, they might be getting close to new victory.
At the top mid tables, there were three draws. Italy-Belgium, Sweden, Scotland and Spain-Portugal ended undecided. This means that there is still only one point between the three main contenders for the next two Eurobowls.
We are getting close to the finals, the tension rises (so does the level of alcohol in the blood ;) ). What will round 5 bring? We’ll keep you informed.

pelle
Super Star
Super Star

Post by pelle »

Round 5
France - Italy: 3-5
England - Switzerland: 6-2
Belgium - Sweden: 2,5-5,5
Denmark - Scotland: 6-2
Spain - Pirates: 6-2
Portugal - Holland: 5-3
Norway - Germany: 2,5-5,5
Hungary - Wales: 3,5-4,5
Finland - Austria: 4-4

Round 6
England - Italy
France - Denmark
Spain - Sweden
Portugal - Switzerland
Belgium - Germany
Scotland - Norway
Pirates - Wales
Holland - Finland
Austria - Hungary

Live feed table one Eur'Open:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP-GPMNpv14

pelle
Super Star
Super Star

Post by pelle »

stanrichardson
Star Player
Star Player

Post by stanrichardson »

Who won and who is hosting in 2016?

soak
Rookie
Rookie

Post by soak »

1st England
2nd France
3rd Spain

2016 host : Sweden, 2017 host : Portugal

pelle
Super Star
Super Star

Post by pelle »

Pictures and results have been posted. At this moment they are only available on Facebook. I'll try to post them here as well in the next couple of days. Tomorrow or Tuesday, I'll write a final article about this massive event. Thanks for following ;)