Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » Community Discussion » Tournament Postings » Eurobowl/EurOpen




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Eur'open 2017 - Register
 Post Posted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:57 pm 
Experienced
Experienced
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:26 pm
Posts: 154
Hi Guys.

I have a team whose e-mail is not good, can you send me their contact.

Team Valens Spawn
Bill 19741 William Sutton
Cam 19742 Cameron Sutton
mtyloki 23042 Matthew Sutton

Without the real e-mail i can't do nothing.

_________________
Trying to play bloodbowl.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eur'open 2017 - Register
 Post Posted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:05 pm 
Star Player
Star Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:26 pm
Posts: 654
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
haktar wrote:
Hi Guys.

I have a team whose e-mail is not good, can you send me their contact.

Team Valens Spawn
Bill 19741 William Sutton
Cam 19742 Cameron Sutton
mtyloki 23042 Matthew Sutton

Without the real e-mail i can't do nothing.


I have messaged you with Valen's email address.

_________________
The artist formerly known as Dipso Gnome.

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eur'open 2017 - Register
 Post Posted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:35 pm 
Experienced
Experienced
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:26 pm
Posts: 154
thanks Garrick

_________________
Trying to play bloodbowl.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eur'open 2017 - Register
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:40 pm 
Dwarf fetishist
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2675
Location: Where the Dwarf Hate is
Tried to register
Bringing Choi to the World

Got there. Was caught in my spam filter DOHHH

_________________
Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eur'open 2017 - Register
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:10 am 
Experienced
Experienced
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:26 pm
Posts: 154
Heff wrote:
Tried to register
Bringing Choi to the World

Got there. Was caught in my spam filter DOHHH


In this case send and email tohttp://www.eurobowl.eu/2017/default.asp?p=8

_________________
Trying to play bloodbowl.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eur'open 2017 - Register
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:12 pm 
Experienced
Experienced
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:26 pm
Posts: 154
Hello Guys,
This last weeks we had a big increased of the registration for Eurobowl and Eur'Open.
For the moment, we have to frozen registration for Eur'Open because we reach our limit for Eur'Open.
I ask for more space to play and more bedrooms to the hotel and wait to see if the reach our limit for Eurobowl. For the moment if there are no additionnal countries we will give more space to Eur'Open.

You can still go to the processus of registration but if you don't receive an email with the bank informations you can't go for the moment.

We are doing all we can to have everybody in the event.

_________________
Trying to play bloodbowl.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eur'open 2017 - Register
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:48 am 
Rookie
Rookie

Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:07 am
Posts: 3
I hope it will sort itself out, it would be a bit sad otherwise for the people who can't attend.

Having said that, assuming that Portugal will have a team of their own and that Austria or someone else doesn't pop up at the last moment, you also need to form a pirate team to make it an even number. Maybe the coaches looking for a place in Eur'Open can be used.

Also, team Italy is currently listed twice on the webpage, once as paid and once as not.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eur'open 2017 - Register
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:37 am 
Emerging Star
Emerging Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:24 pm
Posts: 392
I think that if it there is a cap on enrollment (expecially as low as 32 teams) it should have been told before.
A lot of people would have organized themselves differently.

I was at a tournament this weekend.
Everyone was talking about this and people was very upset nobody knew about the cap.

Let's hope everything gets solved.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eur'open 2017 - Register
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:15 am 
Experienced
Experienced
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:26 pm
Posts: 154
Lockmund wrote:
I hope it will sort itself out, it would be a bit sad otherwise for the people who can't attend.

Having said that, assuming that Portugal will have a team of their own and that Austria or someone else doesn't pop up at the last moment, you also need to form a pirate team to make it an even number. Maybe the coaches looking for a place in Eur'Open can be used.

Also, team Italy is currently listed twice on the webpage, once as paid and once as not.

We already noticed that.

_________________
Trying to play bloodbowl.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eur'open 2017 - Register
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:22 am 
Experienced
Experienced
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:26 pm
Posts: 154
Rolex wrote:
I think that if it there is a cap on enrollment (expecially as low as 32 teams) it should have been told before.
A lot of people would have organized themselves differently.

I was at a tournament this weekend.
Everyone was talking about this and people was very upset nobody knew about the cap.

Let's hope everything gets solved.

I already long ago post a message for national team captain that countries have to register because if it continue i have not enough space. I ask them to hurry, because i don't want to say no to Eur'Open teams. If they register earlier, i would ask more space to the hotel before...
Each site you go have a limit.
The particularity with Eurobowl/Eur'Open is that there is 2 tournaments. Limit is the total. We can't said the limit is... Because that depend on the number of Eurobowl nations going.
Saying that 32 teams is low, it is you haven't seeing the statistic of past Eurobowl.
For the moment if there are only 18 Eurobowl teams (maximum in a Eurobowl tournament), there will be at least 36 teams for Eur'Open. May be we will have another room...
So let's see...

_________________
Trying to play bloodbowl.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eur'open 2017 - Register
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:47 am 
Emerging Star
Emerging Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:24 pm
Posts: 392
haktar wrote:
I already long ago post a message for national team captain that countries have to register because if it continue i have not enough space. I ask them to hurry, because i don't want to say no to Eur'Open teams. If they register earlier, i would ask more space to the hotel before...


I think most nations registered as soon as they had the 8 players....
If you need registrations earlier you should have put a different deadline... :wink:

haktar wrote:
Each site you go have a limit.
The particularity with Eurobowl/Eur'Open is that there is 2 tournaments. Limit is the total. We can't said the limit is... Because that depend on the number of Eurobowl nations going.


You could have posted the total limit of people. Just to give people the idea which was the limit.
Each and every people I spoke to yesterday had been totally convinced that if they enrolled within terms they would be in.
It would have been better if it was somehow known and clear. There would have been a lot less angry people.

haktar wrote:
Saying that 32 teams is low, it is you haven't seeing the statistic of past Eurobowl.


I have seen them. The point is past Eurobowls were in Sweden (2016), Belgium (2014) Austria (2013) and Denmark (2012).
Not exactly the best countries to visit in October....
This one is in Portugal, much better place to visit in autumn. A lot of people was planning a week long holiday.
Plus Bloodbowl got relaunched..... many new players.

I am not saying it to criticize. I hope this can be improved for the future EB.
I know that such an organization is a difficult and huge task.

Let's hope for the best....
If you need to convince the hotel to give you more room maybe you could use the stats of alcohol consumed in the past EB.
Their bar is going to make a ton of money. :lol:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eur'open 2017 - Register
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:47 pm 
Experienced
Experienced
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:26 pm
Posts: 154
Rolex wrote:
If you need to convince the hotel to give you more room maybe you could use the stats of alcohol consumed in the past EB.
Their bar is going to make a ton of money. :lol:


I know, it is me that have taken this from the hotel in Belgium.
I give already the information to the hotel...

_________________
Trying to play bloodbowl.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eur'open 2017 - Register
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:37 pm 
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:58 am
Posts: 203
Location: Munich, Germany
So I am confused now.
Rolex said Limit is 32 europen Teams.
Haktar said there will be at least 36 europen Teams.

So what is now the number of players allowed altogether.
And I don't think it will be 18 eurobowl teams , right?

_________________
"most often loser of the Dungeonbowl final"
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eur'open 2017 - Register
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:52 pm 
Experienced
Experienced

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:52 am
Posts: 92
Location: Norway
Oventa wrote:
So I am confused now.
Rolex said Limit is 32 europen Teams.
Haktar said there will be at least 36 europen Teams.

So what is now the number of players allowed altogether.
And I don't think it will be 18 eurobowl teams , right?


It looks like there will be at least 18 eurobowl teams. there is still Portugal to be added, with a pirate team. what he is saying I believe that if it stays at 18 Eurobowl countries then more spaces will open up for europen teams.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eur'open 2017 - Register
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:19 pm 
Experienced
Experienced
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:26 pm
Posts: 154
So the event will have 40 teams Eur'Open.

37 teams of Eur'Open have paid.
We are waiting the anwser of 3 already contacted.

If you are not contacted, you are not in...

_________________
Trying to play bloodbowl.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

Board index » Community Discussion » Tournament Postings » Eurobowl/EurOpen


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: