Team USA

The annual European clash of Nations.

Moderators: lunchmoney, TFF Mods

rolo
Super Star
Super Star
Location: Paradise Stadium, where the pitch is green and the cheerleaders are pretty.

Team USA

Post by rolo »

Yes, non-European countries are allowed at Eurobowl. Hope that doesn't change after we show up! :lol:

Let us know that you’re interested!
- You must be a US citizen or resident.
- You must be willing to travel to the Eurobowl location (Malta in 2022) on your own nickel, as well as paying additional costs (hotel, your own food and beer tab, team jerseys and gifts, etc). USA Blood Bowl is an amateur organization with no budget.
- You must be a NAF member in good standing.
- You should be able to play Blood Bowl at a high level of skill, or at least not embarrass yourself.
- You should be able to represent the US, make a good impression, be gracious in victory and accept defeat with the quiet dignity for which Blood Bowl coaches are renowned.
If this sounds like you, get in touch! Apply now!
The selection process will take place in late 2021 or early 2022.

Feel free to visit us on Facebook, send us a Message, or contact myself (Rolo) directly.

Reason: ''
"It's 2+ and I have a reroll. Chill out. I've got this!"
Candlejack
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Team USA

Post by Candlejack »

Good luck getting a squad together!!

Beware of the revenge of the Whipped Cream Brownie!! It will be... unsetteling!!
rolo
Super Star
Super Star
Location: Paradise Stadium, where the pitch is green and the cheerleaders are pretty.

Post by rolo »

Team USA is going to Eurobowl! Join us for Malta 2022!
We need YOUR help to make this happen.

Are you a competitive Blood Bowl coach willing to travel to Malta and help represent the US at our first Eurobowl?
Let us know! https://bit.ly/362SxIT

Are you unsure about traveling to Malta but still interested in Team USA, Eurobowl, or Blood Bowl in general? Go ahead and give us a like! https://www.facebook.com/USABloodBowl
Every bit of publicity helps.

Right now, we’re gathering a list of interested coaches. Once everyone who’s interested has had a chance to sign up, December or January, we’ll elect a captain and pick a team. We appreciate that these things need to be planned well in advance; vacations need to be approved, flights need to be booked, passports need to be renewed. The earlier we get Team USA together, the easier this will be for everyone.

rolo
Super Star
Super Star

Post by rolo »

Team USA has registered and will be the first non-European Eurobowl squad!

(Looking at you @Team_NZ @Australia @TeamCanada @SouthAfrica @EquipoDeMexico @Chile etc etc)

We can win the tournament but non-Euro nations can not win hosting rights. This rule is (clearly the only thing) preventing a future Eurobowl in Vegas. :orc:

The Team:
(Captain) Grither, Flyingdingle, Father_Gailus, Rolo, Floridaman, Jogrenaught, ericdsmith, szrlm

See you all in Malta!

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Good luck in Malta 👍👏

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95