THE ARKHAM ASYLUM BLOOD BOWL TEAMS

Every team has a story. If you want to tell the BB world yours, then this is the place to do it.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Re: THE ARKHAM ASYLUM BLOOD BOWL TEAMS

Post by Digger Goreman »

BB is a nearly riskless game for Ag4+.... A real snoozer.... :zzz:

Reason: ''
LRB6/Icepelt Edition: Ah!, when Blood Bowl made sense....
"1 in 36, my Nuffled arse!"
Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

The Asylum teams slaked their thirst on a couple of +1 TD wins for Friday and Saturday.... Dead Blast did a 2-1 number on the plague ridden Xaositects (maybe they should switch to Nurgle?), and Sand Storm challenged, beat down, and defeated Immoral Combat 2-1 also... killing one of the long-legged, Ag4, leapers in the process.... Indeed, by games mid-point, no gutter cheesers were on the field....

A brand new Ogre team, Midgit Idgits, played a 300+ underdog to the Xaositects and, on the strength of a tie, drove the Chaos team through the cellar floor.... Snow Nuffle, and their invincible 7 AV, dominated a Nuffles backed Elves Paiselys team 3-0....

Current Standings:
Pts.
145 Ork Ridge Boys (Orcs) 26 Mar 11
139 Grave Diggers II (Necro) 27 Mar 11
136 Dead Blast (Undead) 01 Apr 11
121 Zombie Strippers (Necro) 12 Mar 11
119 Sand Storm (Khemri) 02 Apr 11
119 Elves Paiselys (Wood Elf) 02 Apr 11
107 Midgit Idgits (Ogre) 02 Apr 11
107 Snow Nuffle (Norse) 02 Apr 11
105 Blood Counts (Vampire) 19 Mar 11
104 Immoral Combat (Skaven) 02 Apr 11
099 Shadow Sword (Necro) 26 Mar 11
068 Xaositects (Chaos) 02 Apr 11

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend

Post by Digger Goreman »

There are chains of events in this universe that tell you it's time to pack up the dice, get out your paintbrushes, and take a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG sabbatical.... No worries, mates, I'll be back in uniform when the time is right....

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend

Post by Digger Goreman »

The Blood Counts (Vampire) dropped slightly in the ratings with a 1-1 tie, having challenged the Midgit Idgits (Ogre).... One Ogre (that's the way Aahz plays it) and a boatload of snotlings frustrated 4 Vamps and 9 Thralls.... By the end of the game, neither coach had much of a team left.... The Game dynamics will go up dramatically should a Snotling ever reach a skill and roll a double.... Hail Mary is a game changer....

I decided to limp the Diggers into a "re-building" game, having to accept a challenge by the sleeziest of the cheesiest: Elves Paiselys (wood fromage).... I caught 4-minute naps between fighting Nuffle for my life and was quickly down 2-1 at the half.... The "Bore-rauge" lessened a little in the second half and I managed to "grate" a liner into a zombie... but only to exchange a TD with the "auto-roller/risk aversioners".... Nevertheless, the panseys came one dice roll from another TD in the final turn.... Every bloody kick-off roll went his way AND my ghoul rolled 4 out of 5 turn ending 1-1/1-2s.... Like those broken bozos need Nuffle's help....

The after-game did provide a modicum of hope: 2x casualties scored by one of my Wights enabled him to gain another regular skill... and my brand-new Werewolf scored a TD, Cpl and a Casualty to gain a skill.... This is the only time, and the first in long months, that I've cheered to roll Nuffle's Balls: 1-1 for Mighty Blow!!! Hopefully it will be a safe and short cruise to getting block as a second skill.... Please, anyone who has a suggestion for the Wight's newest skill... chime in!!!

Given our league house rule of keeping half the team (rounded down) as linemen and a 1,500,000 SP cap, I let the previously MNG 8337 ghoul go and one 0 spp zombie as well.... I kept the welf-zed as he received the MVP.... *Sigh*, yeah, the fans do have a sense of humerus....

Grave Diggers
3RR/8FF/70k Bank
TV 147

#01 Zombie RG, Dirty Player (7)
#02 Zombie RG, Kick, Block (21)
#03 Zombie RG (0)
#04 Zombie RG (welf) (5)
#05 Zombie RG, Block (7)
#06 Zombie RG (2)
#09 Ghoul Dodge, Block, Fend (26)
#11 Wight RG, Block, Guard, (?) (16)
#12 Wight RG, Block, Guard (11)
#13 Golem RG, TS, SF (0)
#14 Golem RG, TS, SF (0)
#15 Werewolf RG, Frenzy, Claws, Block (12)
#16 Werewolf RG, Frenzy, Claws, MiB (6)

Current Standings:
Pts.
145 Ork Ridge Boys (Orcs) 26 Mar 11
136 Dead Blast (Undead) 01 Apr 11
129 Elves Paiselys (Wood Elf) 09 Apr 11
116 Grave Diggers (Necro) 09 Apr 11
112 Midgit Idgits (Ogre) 09 Apr 11
100 Blood Counts (Vampire) 09 Apr 11
071 Xaositects (Chaos) 02 Apr 11

JaM
Legend
Legend

Post by JaM »

Either stand firm (if used to give assists to the WW), or MB.

Perhaps tackle, but he doesnt have the movement nor is it his task (right ?) to go hunting for players that slipped through your defense. I'd let that task to the WW.

I'd get that ghoul back asap, as well as another zombie. Having enough movement is key to the necros, but you know that already ! :)

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend

Post by Digger Goreman »

JaM wrote:Either stand firm (if used to give assists to the WW), or MB.
Agreed.... I've never done it before, but I'm really looking at the possibility of SF on the Wight.... I typically use the sideline as part of my "cage"... well, really, I screen down the sideline (a few squares in) using my golems as immovable walls.... Would be good to have a Wight helping out... and a guardsman to boot! Not totally sold, but inclined....
JaM wrote:Perhaps tackle, but he doesnt have the movement nor is it his task (right ?) to go hunting for players that slipped through your defense. I'd let that task to the WW.
Typically that is what I do on defense, though my ghoul(s) are my last ditch safeties.... Weres and Wights are looking for turnover opportunities....
JaM wrote:I'd get that ghoul back asap, as well as another zombie. Having enough movement is key to the necros, but you know that already ! :)
That's actually becoming a conundrum for me.... I'll play on for now and see what occurs.... I'll need at least 40k more (hopefully just one game) before making that decision....

Many thanks for the input! :orc:

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend

Post by Digger Goreman »

10 Apr 11

Started the day off with a huge challenge up of my second place Dead Blast against Aahz's first place Ork Ridge Boys.... The huge difference was in TV... enough for me to induce Ramtut... and he pretty much won me the game.... I was down a mummy (mng) and Ramtut made a better than adequate replacement.... St6 Break Tackle made the difference time and again to just keep me in the game.... Nevertheless, heart-breaking rolls denied me any TDs and if not for the Ram-thrust making a pair of gfi's, the Orcs would've been strumming "Deliverence".... Rammy blitzed down the ball carrier (3 dice again!) and my ghoul-friend delivered a short pass to a skeleton at the LOS and kept the score tied 0-0 at the half.... Turn eight was the turning point....

Second half and the Orc plans were all scuppered on my getting just what I needed from "plan A".... The Boys had to start sucking up a moderate amount of Nuffluck and the rest was a cruise with embalming fluid cocktails for the Undead.... While one of my ghouls with a knack for passing (2 for 2 on the day) caught a bad blitz (MNG), it seemed small price to pay for a first place rating against a team that hasn't budged from that position since the beginning of the Ladder League....

A second game would've been with the Ork Ridge Boys against my Diggers... or a rematch with the (sl)E-Z Paiselys.... Fighting back the rising bile and vomit, I challenged the fairies.... I played a masterful game and still lost points on the ladder to a tie with nuffle's favorite fromage.... It should've been a Halloween Party... but Nuffs stopped me cold three times from scoring and gave the hobroken bums perfect rolls on three other occasions.... All this with NO rerolls for the pansy paiselys.... One has to beat a triple threat against those disgusting pale-faces: a good coach, nuffle AND the broken spamiliciousness of ag4.... I managed three casualties (only) and did kill their replaceable thrower... so I have a new zombie without cost.... That makes two now.... In 20+ years, nothing has changed in spite of having years w/o GW interference to fix it: the only way to down elves is your damned good luck (kill them all), or their incredibly bad luck (many double 1's/skulls).... Sucks the enjoyment right out of a fine game....

Sadly, no skills today, but a much needed fourth reroll for the Grave Diggers and everyone (seemingly) sitting on an explosion of skillastic increases.... I did go Stand Firm on the Digger Wight and it worked awesomely on my runs down the sides...! I'm absolutely beside myself (what a doubly frightening thought) that my two lack-luster golems scored a casualty and the other an MVP to get their first spps ever!!!

As a pertinent aside: A Black Orc with Frenzy was going to push out one of my ghouls from two away from the sideline and (having studied the board discussions) I elected NOT to use dodge.... Kept me, ultimately, from risking the crowd and worse....

Grave Diggers (Necromancer) Rerolls 4
Fan Factor 7
Assistant Coaches 0
Cheerleaders 0
Bank 10,000
Team Value 1,470,000
#01 Zombie 4328 Regeneration, Dirty Player (7)
#02 Zombie 4328 Regeneration, Kick, Block (21)
#03 Zombie 4328 Regeneration (0)
#04 Zombie 4328 Regeneration (welf) (5)
#05 Zombie 4328 Regeneration, Block (7)
#06 Zombie 4328 Regeneration (2)
#07 Zombie 4328 Regeneration (welf) (0)
#09 Ghoul 7337 Dodge, Block, Fend (26)
#11 Wight 6338 Regeneration, Block, Guard, Stand Firm (16)
#12 Wight 6338 Regeneration, Block, Guard (11)
#13 Golem 4429 Regeneration, Stand Firm, Thick Skull (2)
#14 Golem 4429 Regeneration, Stand Firm, Thick Skull (5)
#15 Werewolf 8338 Regeneration, Frenzy, Claws, Block (15)
#16 Werewolf 8338 Regeneration, Frenzy, Claws, MiB (6)

Dead Blast (Undead) Rerolls 4
Fan Factor 6
Assistant Coaches 0
Cheerleaders 0
Bank 70,000
Team Value 1,410,000
#01 Zombie 4328 Regeneration (2)
#02 Zombie 4328 Regeneration, Block (15)
#03 Zombie 4328 Regeneration (2)
#04 Skeleton 5327 Regeneration, Thick Skull, (Niggling) (5)
#05 Skeleton 5327 Regeneration, Thick Skull (2)
#06 Zombie 4328 Regeneration, Kick (11)
#07 Ghoul 7337 Dodge (2) (MNG)
#08 Ghoul 7337 Dodge, Block (9)
#09 Ghoul 7337 Dodge, Block, Fend (25)
#10 Ghoul 7337 Dodge, Block (9)
#11 Wight 6338 Regeneration, Block (5)
#12 Wight 6338 Regeneration, Block, Mighty Blow (14)
#13 Mummy 3519 Regeneration, Mighty Blow, Guard (11)
#14 Mummy 3519 Regeneration, Mighty Blow (4)
#15 Skeleton 5327 Regeneration, Thick Skull (0)

Current Standings: 10 Apr 11
Pts.
136 Dead Blast (Undead) 10 Apr 11
133 Elves Paiselys (Wood Elf) 10 Apr 11
132 Ork Ridge Boys (Orcs) 10 Apr 11
112 Grave Diggers (Necro) 10 Apr 11
112 Midgit Idgits (Ogre) 09 Apr 11
100 Blood Counts (Vampire) 09 Apr 11
071 Xaositects (Chaos) 02 Apr 11

JaM
Legend
Legend

Post by JaM »

I see a ww without a skill but with 6 spps... what's up ?

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend

Post by Digger Goreman »

JaM wrote:I see a ww without a skill but with 6 spps... what's up ?
Doh! The guy that scored double nuffles for Mighty Blow!!!

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend

Post by Digger Goreman »

A couple of better games for the Necro nuanced, last night and today:

Friday Night Fright Fest
Xaositects (Chaos/overdog 310k) 1 vs Dead Blast (Undead) 2
Took the Hot Pot and it utterly failed in the first half.... Said first half became a race to see who could nuff out first... with each of us failing a gfi for a TD.... Difference is my ghoul didn't harm himself and M's beastie boy stunned himself on the Killing Fields.... I recovered the ball both times and scored once.... Second half the aromas of rotten cooking enticed, or more likely sickened, the Chaosers and they only played with one reroll while the Blast had six! The Blast needed them all (and some) to place the winner on the board... both times by ghoul Owt-2-Lunch, who improved his MA to 8...! Wight "Chills" received his second MVP and improved with Guard....

Saturday Sibling Slam
Grave Diggers (Necro/overdog 320k) 3 vs Zombie Strippers (Necro) 0
The Strippers were "inflated" on the ladder and the Diggers deflated, each having seen the flipside of recent streaks.... The Diggers played an aggressive, short-kick game and worked the Knock Out box of the Strippers like they owned it.... The first half, despite getting hot-potted, went down 2-0 on a pair of ghoul-ish TDs.... Second half was a little testy, at first, but the opposing wights, werewolfs and a zombie took dives into the KO part of the dugout along with three regenned zeds for the Strippers.... The Diggers cleared the pitch and walked in the last score for the tri-fecta.... The great Houdini ghoul of the Asylum reached 32 spp and took a belated Sure Hands.... In another "gift of Nuffle", double 1's bestowed a second werewolf with Mighy Blow!!! Good times ahead....

Sunday TBA....

Daht
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Daht »

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=33553

If you hadn't seen it, my 'Arkham' team.

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend

Post by Digger Goreman »

Yeah, like 'em.... I really picked Arkham for the iconic mansion-like asylum and criminally insane element... not for the notorious inmates, per se... but for the institution....

Plenty of room for more than one Arkham...!

Very belated report... short and sweet... or short and musty... being undead:

Pulled off a rare tri-fecta last weekend by taking out a wood-cheese team with my khem-cheese team: 2-0.... Opponent had spit for rolls at the worst times and, after barely stopping him 1-0 in the first half, received and solidly caged all the way home.... Might not have worked but both whore-dancers crapped out on their leaps (poor babies... how does it feel to actually fail on a bloody two like the rest of the hoi poloi?) :orc:

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend

Post by Digger Goreman »

Three games played today, only one for the Asylum per se:

Blood Counts (Vampire/overdogs) 0 vs Midgit Idgits (Ogre) 0
Ork Ridge Boys (Orc/overdogs) 2 vs Zombie Strippers (Necro) 0
Sand Storm (Khemri/overdogs) 1 vs Iron Eagles (Human) 1

The Storm had intentionally pared down to a cap of 1,250,000 both to give the new Humies a chance and to prepare for the next level of experimentation in the ladder.... The result was 11 prepared dune devils versus 14 or 15 Eagles.... Incentives gave the Humans a reroll (to augment their 0 team rolls) and an Apothecary.... Both would be instrumental in keeping their heads above the water (sand) and reaching parity with the undead.... Both sides struggled through untimely Nuffles... but the Khem-cheese would only field nine players to 11 at the beginning of the second half.... Gracefully counter-attacking (give it a moment... it can happen) the desert dervishes almost managed an unlikely Tomb Guardian TD, but a skin of the dice roll by the Iron dinks brought the sand sentinel down and the ball changed hands again.... Final score... a tie....

On the good side a block guardian doubled again, yet opted for Mighty Blow, and the niggled skeletal kicker garnished Dirty Player on a normal roll....
An interesting (possibly it should be this way?) by-product of our ladder league is our newest coach who has two of the highest TV teams, yet has lost so many close (or overdog tied so many) games that he will seemingly never assault the upper ladder.... Not being able to consistently win, when always a TV overdog, is keeping his two teams below the 100 (average) mark.... He gets to make all the opening challenges, but only moves up a point or two at the best and loses big for an overdog tie/loss....

A reset was contemplated, but some coaches like their teams.... So we're experimenting by dividing the ladder into divisions defined by TV caps: Division 1 is "open" and bounded by our regular league rules (Spiralling Expenses at 150TV with 50k breakpoints and half, rounded down, of team must be linemen).... Division 2 has a hard cap of 1,500,000.... Division 3 has a hard cap of 1,250,000.... A coach may only have one team in each division, but may migrate teams by switching them as long as both teams, in their current division, meet that division's limits....

My pared down Khemri consisted of:
3x Rookie Skeletons
1x Guard Skeleton
1x Sneaky Git Skeleton
1x Kick Skeleton w/niggling injury
1x +Ag, +Av Thrower
1x MiB Guardian
1x Block Guardian (now with MiB)
1x Rookie Blitzer (now MNG)
1x Guard Blitzer
3RR/7FF/1CL/1AC

Maybe there's a design lesson here as they were a real challenge to play, not having the luxury of four Guardians.... With one more day left in the current league, it looks good for our favorite undead and a little less so for the iconic Grave Diggers....

Current Standings:
Pts.
149 Dead Blast (Undead) 15 Apr 11
142 Elves Paiselys (Wood Elf) 17 Apr 11
138 Ork Ridge Boys (Orcs) 23 Apr 11
119 Zombie Strippers (Necro) 23 Apr 11
117 Sand Storm (Khemri) 23 Apr 11
116 Midgit Idgits (Ogre) 23 Apr 11
113 Grave Diggers (Necro) 16 Apr 11
106 Iron Eagles (Human) 23 April 11
105 Blood Counts (Vampire) 23 Apr 11
104 Snow Nuffle (Norse) 16 Apr 11
092 Immoral Combat (Skaven) 16 Apr 11
056 Xaositects (Chaos) 16 Apr 11

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend

Post by Digger Goreman »

We're not gonna division or reset.... Upon further discussion, the problem was/is a strategic blunder: if you are down in the points ratings, it behooves you NOT to challenge any team that is under you in TV.... You'll win less points and risk going further in the hole.... We will discuss this at our next meeting.... The "best" thing to do is to cut as much "fat" as possible so that you can challenge up in the ladder as well as in TV (Team Value)....

In a totally frustrating aside, the Grave Diggers lost to Nuffle and the Ork Ridge Boys.... The cubital rip-sawing was so bad that the ball never got more than one square over the LOS and toward paydirt.... ALL the Grave resources were put into stopping the greenskins and at least the score was no worse than 0-1.... A Flesh Golem finally went up on an MVP (6+4) and will probably just take Block.... A single bleeding casualty by the newest Werewolf kept fickle fate from making the game a total wash.... With having to pay 20k in Spiralling Expenses, only fame saved the coffers from a non-increase....

Current Standings:
Pts.
149 Dead Blast (Undead) 15 Apr 11
146 Ork Ridge Boys (Orcs) 24 Apr 11
142 Elves Paiselys (Wood Elf) 17 Apr 11
119 Zombie Strippers (Necro) 23 Apr 11
117 Sand Storm (Khemri) 23 Apr 11
116 Midgit Idgits (Ogre) 23 Apr 11
106 Iron Eagles (Human) 23 April 11
105 Grave Diggers (Necro) 24 Apr 11
105 Blood Counts (Vampire) 23 Apr 11
104 Snow Nuffle (Norse) 16 Apr 11

With the Diggers being skunked way down the line after being in so many games, more expensive opponents are getting hard to find.... For those who are very interested in the dynamics of this particular ladder, the following cuts were inacted in an attempt to get the Necros "lean": One under-performing zombie was let go (-40k) as well as a reroll (-70k).... This actually got the team out of Spiralling Expenses (153 TV) while being able to take Block on the aforementioned FG.... The current team:

3 Rerolls/7 FF
#1 Zombie RG/DP (7)
#2 Zombie RG/Kick/Block (28)
#3 Zombie RG (0)
#4 Zombie RG (5)
#5 Zombie RG/Block (9)
#6 Zombie RG (2)
#9 Ghoul Blodge/Fend/SH (32)
#11 Wight RG/Block/Guard/SF (18)
#12 Wight RG/Block/Guard (13)
#13 Golem RG/TS/SF/Block (9)
#14 Golem RG/TS/SF (5)
#15 Werewolf RG/Frenzy/Claws/Block/MiB (18)
#16 Werewolf RG/Frenzy/Claws/MiB (8)

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend

Post by Digger Goreman »

The Asylum teams sat idle on Saturday and filled the stands to watch the Snow Nuffles (Norse) take out the 80k underdog Elves Paiselys (Woodies) in a game that claimed DEAD (and there was much cheering) a pansy paisely wardancer.... Gotta admire that...! The Norse went up 6 points on the ladder and the boys in tights fell 6 points....

Vengeance came in an unlikely manner as the same two coaches set up the 250k underdog Iron Wolves (Human) vs the Necro Zombie Strippers.... The Strippers routinely gave up the sidelines to double blitzer penetrations and catcher incursions.... Bookies across the old world wailed at their losses and the Strippers 12 point tumble in the standings.... The Iron Wolves gained stature, if not momentum, being the cheapest team in the league while sitting in 4th place...!

Image Nine (9) is my new favorite number in Blood Bowl.... The above model made its debut as the solo Ghoul for the Grave Diggers... and what an introduction it was...!!! The Blood Counts were dead set on going after the Necros, though being 270k underdogs.... Two 50k misc mayhem cards, a reroll and a babe later, the game was on.... FAME and kick to the Gravesmen and the real mayhem was Nuffle's interference.... On kickoff, all seemed well with the true undead quick snapping the above ghoul under the ball... and resulting in the team's FIRST FALCON!!! *Sigh*.... A bad and short series of blocks later and the ball was still on the ground... but, despite handling the Diggers like crippled puppies, the Vamps couldn't break through initially.... The grabby ghoul secures the pigskin and heads toward the sideline when someone throws a Goblin Fanatic onto the field.... Though eventually bringing the flesh-eater to his knees (before leaving the pitch) the fanatic couldn't break the ghoul's thin armor.... Ghoul-boy makes his second recovery and survives a Vamp blitz! A dodge away and the damned Vamp is keeping up.... The second straight blitz and I finally remembered to use FEND.... Hah!, cya later nasty vampirella...! Took me till turn 6 but our friendly ghoulish fiend scores the first TD of the game and only one of the half....

The second half kick goes to the vamps who start losing numbers while playing elfball (not the game of the same name... but the auto points from passing back and forth... truly disgusting), and aggressive defense (1/2 block, reroll push for 1/2 block down/stumble) pops the ball loose and the race is on.... Hint: always bank on a pair of wolves and a sure hands ghoul... 2-0 Diggers!!! Unfortunately, Nuffle's price would have to be payed as the sun Eclipsed (misc mayhem) and a block zombie DIED without recourse to regen (I rolled, anyway, and it would have failed).... Nuffle truly sucks....

With only two turns left, I called for and received a BLITZ!!!! I clear a path with Wight and Golem for the Werewolf who needs but one gfi.. and... FALCON #2!!!!!! Fortunately, while Fido picked the turf out of his teeth, the vamps couldn't get it together and our favorite ghoul sweeps in again for the trifecta.... In the end a severe trouncing that came through daring and (for once) a little luck.... 3-0 Diggers over Counts....

A former wood-elf lineman cum zombie (the only good elf is a dead elf) scored his second MVP + a casualty to gain block (and replace his destroyed compatriot) as well as the second Flesh Golem finally getting to the magical 6 spp and gaining Block! 40/60k in winnings to buy a new zed and the team is at 155TV... with 70k now in the bank....

Grave Diggers
155 TV/50 Bank/3 Rerolls/7 FF
01 Zombie(7) Dirty Player
02 Zombie(28) Kick/Block
03 Zombie(0)
04 Zombie(12) Block
05 Zombie(0)
06 Zombie(2)
09 Ghoul(41) Blodge/Fend/Sure Hands
11 Wight(18) Guard/Stand Firm
12 Wight(13) Guard
13 Golem(9) Block
14 Golem(7) Block
15 Werewolf(18) Block/MiB
16 Werewolf(12) MiB

Current Standings:
Pts.
149 (157) Dead Blast (Undead) 15 Apr 11
146 (158) Ork Ridge Boys (Orcs) 24 Apr 11
136 (123) Elves Paiselys (Wood Elf) 30 Apr 11
118 (098) Iron Wolves (Human) 30 April 11
117 (151) Sand Storm (Khemri) 23 Apr 11
116 (118) Midgit Idgits (Ogre) 23 Apr 11
110 (139) Snow Nuffle (Norse) 30 Apr 11
107 (155) Grave Diggers (Necro) 01 May 11
107 (121) Zombie Strippers (Necro) 30 Apr 11
103 (135) Blood Counts (Vampire) 01 May 11