Khornes Killer Klowns

Every team has a story. If you want to tell the BB world yours, then this is the place to do it.

Moderator: TFF Mods

stashman
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Khornes Killer Klowns

Post by stashman »

I started a Chaos team for fun. It will only have one player with a mutation, and thats a warrior with a claw, rest of the players will keep there choices to normal and double skills and ofcourse stat increases!

Don't know if it will work, but I will try to play a tactic that can work without cheating mutations :D

Start up eleven is 4 warriors, 7 beastmen and 3 rerolls

First game was vs. Greenhaven Packers (High Elfs)
Match ended in a 1-1 tie. I hold the elfs a bay for a long run in first half, untill they got past my players and a TD was unstoppable. In second half I really liked playing chaos (haven't before in many years of playing IRL). Everybody can make a ST4 blitz! Thats nice. Kept a good cage and grinded down to a 1-1 tie game.

Second game vs. Darkside Cowboys (Dark Elfs) (yea a bad name :D )
As in first game, I was down to 0-1 in first half, but I managed to get lots of players of the pitch so I tried for a fast TD and then I hunted down his ballcarriers and could win 2-1. Really love the team. Like playing them!

Third game vs. Gorgoth Devils (Chaos Dwarfs)
Reallity check! Lost 0-2. Hard to stand up against blocking dwarfs (one ST4). Well, have to be better next game.

Players with skills:
* Warrior (Block) - Guard as next skill
* Warrior (AG4) - BLOCK!!!
* Beastman (Wrestle) - Tackle next

So no mutations on this team! Have anyone tried it out? Did it work?

Reason: ''