Poetry in Motion (Nurgle)

Every team has a story. If you want to tell the BB world yours, then this is the place to do it.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Mutter
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Poetry in Motion (Nurgle)

Post by Mutter »

Thanks for the write-ups so far ...
Keep'em coming. :)

Reason: ''
Smeborg
Legend
Legend

Post by Smeborg »

Thanks, Mutter. There will likely be few games left in this little tourney. However, I expect to somehow blog the World Cup games, which should be instructive.

All the best.

Smeborg the Fleshless
JaM
Legend
Legend

Post by JaM »

Could work, 1 reroll. But you better take sure hands then, and a few other needfull skills.

I'll probably play a 2 rr pact team, giving a marauder leader... I just hope I can either protect him, or work with the skills I'll take. Fun times... :smoking:

Hope to see you there!

Smeborg
Legend
Legend

Post by Smeborg »

JaM - yes, I will take S-Hands on day 1, I always do. One advantage of Nurgle in tourneys is that they are a Regen team, so if you only give skills to the positional players, they always have a 50% chance of coming straight back from the dugout.

The World Cup format is just a few points short of what Nurgle need. So you have to drop either a RR, a Pestigor, or a Warrior. I have playtested with 2 Pests - it is poor (I always take 3). And I like the idea of 4 Warriors is this tourney. Still some playtesting to be done, though.

All the best.

Smeborg the Fleshless
JaM
Legend
Legend

Post by JaM »

I've always thought you needed the pests in a tournament (more movement, better blitzer-types,...) but I think 4 warriors and a beast is mandatory now. 2 pests will work okay, 3 would be better but you REALLY want that wall of pus on the field.

You considered 3 pests and 11 players? The rotters are still AV 8, and decay doesnt really matter in tournaments.

Smeborg
Legend
Legend

Post by Smeborg »

JaM - I expect the World Cup to be quite bash-heavy (Undead, Dwarfs, Orcs, Chaos Dwarfs, Necros, Lizzies) with only a minority of AG teams (WEs mainly). Thus max ST and 13 players suggests itself. I have playtested 2 Pests and don't consider it viable.

All the best.

Smeborg the Fleshless