Cutlery United

Every team has a story. If you want to tell the BB world yours, then this is the place to do it.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Afroman
Veteran
Veteran

Cutlery United

Post by Afroman »

Dear Dairy

It's been three years since The Mootland Beast reorganized and most of it´s veterans(including me) were retired. Three years traveling the world, seeing new things. Sometimes even voluntering as a jorneyman here and there. But now that I've come back home I found a lot of things have changed.
To begin with TMB is barely active. Officially they are still a part o the Fury league but they haven't played a game in almost two years!

Instead, people of the moot are now showing interest for a new team that goes under the name Cutlery United. And they play in a league called Rage. I'm going to look further into it and see what they are about....

Reason: ''
Afroman
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Cutlery United

Post by Afroman »

Dear Dairy

You wouldn’t believe what I found out! Of course first things first. Manufacturing of cutlery has allways been one of the Moots corners of trade. That and our constant export of high quality M.O.O.T chefs is what the Moot is all about.
Well, a year or so back all the manufacturing of cutlery was outsourced to the dwarves and gnomes of Worlds Edge Mountains, thus effectivelly making hundreds of halflings unemployed. Of course this put a lot of pressure on MUCA(short for Mootlands United Cutlery Artesans) who then got a “great” idea to raise money to pay reasonable pensions to the now unemployed workers. And that idea was BloodBowl.

But they didn’t know anyhing about BloodBowl so they very wisely turned to one of the ex-veterans of TMB. Well, it would ahve been wisely if the veteran they turned to hadn’t been the only person that I would rather starve than to meet again. Yep you guessed it. No other than Peter f******n Pork.

ulvardar
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Cutlery United

Post by ulvardar »

Mmmmmmm..... how much i've missed this. You are more than welcomed

Eager to read more from the Dear Diary :D :D :D