Gruyden Gratefuls

Every team has a story. If you want to tell the BB world yours, then this is the place to do it.

Moderator: TFF Mods

MacHurto
Veteran
Veteran

Gruyden Gratefuls

Post by MacHurto »

So, of course, another team from Hochland! Right now just the backstory. Will add match reports

https://hochlandhailers.wordpress.com/g ... gratefuls/

I put the extract here:

When shadows descend upon the lands, the Lord of Whispers shall perish, but in his doom he shall spawn a score of Undead progeny. Blood will be sewn from their passage. - So sayeth the wise Klaus Homstedr

The Lord of Whispers should take care of his chip eating habits” had said the voices. “The Lord of Whispers better not eat that seventeenth piece of bacon” they had repeated several times. But, never ever had they mentioned Blood Bowl. Hence, Klaus was as surprised as anyone to find out his love of the game was to be his downfall.

The old seer of Gruyden had a heart attack while watching the nerve-wrenching semifinal lost by the Hailers. His agonic death sent bolts of negative energy through the Astral plane, awakening scores of corpses across Hochland. Those who awoke, subsequently flocked towards Gruyden, to the despair of its citizens and the utter happiness of the local priests and their monopoly on Holy Water.

When, exactly one week later, Klaus came back as a Lich, he fully understood his self profecy. Blood being sown? It clearly said he was meant to coach a Blood Bowl team!

Without his previous passion for greasy, salty food clouding his purpose and a relentless will proper to any undead worth its name, nobody could doubt the team was destined for greatness!

The Lord of Whispers is a hooligan, not a coach” said the voices

I said nobody doub..

and he needs a shower

Oh, just shut up.
---------------------------

Extract from My memoirs by Klaus Homstedr the Lich

Reason: ''
Forgotmytea
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Gruyden Gratefuls

Post by Forgotmytea »

Good stuff, looking forward to seeing more! Any matches lined up for the team?

MacHurto
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MacHurto »

Good stuff, looking forward to seeing more! Any matches lined up for the team?
Thanks! Got a couple on Friday 12th, will post match reports in the webpage and here :-)

MacHurto
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MacHurto »

Well, unfortunately, I didn't have time to play them. They might come in later seasons, who knows.