When can we pre-order FORCEBALL?!

For discussion of Elfball, Dreadball, Deathball, Grind and all other fantasy football games

Moderator: TFF Mods

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

When can we pre-order FORCEBALL?!

Post by Digger Goreman »

Wow, Tom/Impact, this game looks over-the-top on the cool factor:
http://www.forceball.net/index_en.html

Reason: ''
LRB6/Icepelt Edition: Ah!, when Blood Bowl made sense....
"1 in 36, my Nuffled arse!"
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: When can we pre-order FORCEBALL?!

Post by Darkson »

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=34042
No mention of pre-order though...

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

Darkson wrote:viewtopic.php?f=21&t=34042
No mention of pre-order though...
Thanks, Darkson!

I haven't read the reviews yet, but here's more info: http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/26604/forceball

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

No worries on pre-order.

The cost to get the license for this product meant we had to have 5000 copies of the game made. (see Tom and Chris's pocketbook go UGH!)

So you should have no risk of not getting a copy. :D They'll be in our store in August.

Also ... when you read the BoardGameGeek comments on the game ... just so you know I read those as well and we worked with the company that originally made Forceball to fix ALL the issues mentioned on BoardGameGeek before we had the game sent to the printer.

Its 95% the same game, but I came up with the Minor League rules which I think make the game really good for playing with younger players. In addition we worked with the original Forceball company to take the 3 pages of FAQ in the rulebook and answer all those rules in the actual rules part of the rulebook (along with answering the questions posed on BoardGameGeek).

So in my opinion ... you take the already fairly high rated card game as it was on BoardGameGeek and make it even better ... that is the product we are releasing.

Tom

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend

Post by Digger Goreman »

:o WOW :o

:smoking: