TBB Legacy Team 2008 - photos of full team on p17.

This sub-forum should be used for all Legacy team topics

Moderator: TFF Mods

wedge22
Veteran
Veteran

Post by wedge22 »

The team is looking great, and I see that most of the folks are alot more skilled in the painting department than myself. :wink:
I also think it would have been a good idea for me to paint the player number on the mini itself, oh well I will do that next time.

Reason: ''
landrover
Legend
Legend
Location: Reffing at a tourney near you. Bribery preferences start with sweets....

Post by landrover »

Yep, let's extend the deadline. The winner will still get the minis, just a little after xmas now.

New deadline: Monday 1st December.

Happy painting.

Squad Chaos captain.
Thrudball co-organiser.
Magictobe
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Magictobe »

I will do my best do get that deadline. I was not following this lately. Thinking the deadline was at the end of the year but then got surprised. New deadline should be fine. :lol:

Team is looking good so far.

Darkson Designs
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Darkson Designs »

The team is looking great. This should make any player happy. :D Good luck to all who entered.

OdoGoodgrubb
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by OdoGoodgrubb »

The team is looking great so far! Although I think the purple I used is a bit lighter than the others...oh well!

landrover
Legend
Legend
Location: Reffing at a tourney near you. Bribery preferences start with sweets....

Post by landrover »

Okeydokeys.

Three more in the post today.

We have mrbrownesquire (thanks for the hair product), blackradish and (I assume) firebreather (marauder with no number or name and long white hair in a bunch).

Is that right?

:D

Squad Chaos captain.
Thrudball co-organiser.
wedge22
Veteran
Veteran

Post by wedge22 »

Cool I hope you can update us with a new team picture :)

Buggrit

Post by Buggrit »

Sorry guys, have been swamped at work and sent to other Stores in my area needing cover which means I've not been home to paint a lot of the time. Sadly I doubt I'll make even the new deadline. :-( I'll try though. where do I need to send my finished mini's?

G.W.A. NATION!
Most CAS Albion Coast Trophy 2 & 3 Stunty Cup Thrudball 2015 Wooden Spoon Crumb Bowl 2 & NAF Championship 2012

SAWBBL's Cutlery King
OdoGoodgrubb
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by OdoGoodgrubb »

Sorry guys, have been swamped at work and sent to other Stores in my area needing cover which means I've not been home to paint a lot of the time. Sadly I doubt I'll make even the new deadline. I'll try though. where do I need to send my finished mini's?
Dan Norman
121 Ngapuhi Road
Remuera
Auckland 1050
New Zealand

firebreather
Champion Muppet

Post by firebreather »

landrover wrote:Okeydokeys.

Three more in the post today.

We have mrbrownesquire (thanks for the hair product), blackradish and (I assume) firebreather (marauder with no number or name and long white hair in a bunch).

Is that right?

:D
Yep thats mine, sorry about forgetting the name and nos :oops:

Lahatiel
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Lahatiel »

Sadly, I've realized that I have to be realistic about the fact that I'm not going to finish a figure anytime soon, so I'm dropping out; my sincere apologies, everyone.

This sucks, because I'd even started the conversion -- I was giving my 2E Dark Elf catcher Very Long Legs and had extended the figures thighs and ankles already. But I haven't even put the putty over the extensions yet and, given my family schedule for the upcoming U.S. holiday weekend plus the preparations for the tournament I'm co-running in less than two months with some deadline coming up, there's no way I'd finish him in less than a few weeks, if that.

I've done it before with stringing out the "just a few days" and then "just a few more days" and I'm just not going to do that again. Sorry, everyone.

lauth81
Star Player
Star Player

Post by lauth81 »

My package was not lost, it got returned "wrong address" - even though the address is the one given in the first post ... :(

The deepest voice in Blood Bowl (according to Pippy)
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

I WILL get my figure sent soon...I WILL...just very late.
It's been sitting, finished, on my desk for ages too.

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
wedge22
Veteran
Veteran

Post by wedge22 »

Any more news on the minis that are still in transit? I am eager to see a picture of the full team. :)

antipixi
Star Player
Star Player

Post by antipixi »

Really sorry to everybody, but I am going to have to pull out of the legacy team.

I had planned to do my painting for this and other miniatures during my holiday in the last week of October. Unfortunately, my 8 month old son got pneumonia and ended up in hospital. Just over a month on and he's recovering well, but I haven't had the time or energy to paint.

Sorry for the late notice. I just didn't want to admit to myself that I wasn't going to get it done.

Chris