Following the success of 2008, 2009 & 2010 there will be a legacy team at the next Waterbowl Tournament (2011).
This time around, it will be Necro/Undead. Dan's elf offer was very much appreciated
, but given the levels of interest last year, I think the combined team gives more people chance to get involved & there is definitely lots of scop for variety amongst the zombies etc.
Figures will be supplied by the tournament organisers for free, all you have to do is paint one, send it back and turn up at the tournament for a chance to win the entire team! The lucky coach will be encouraged to use the team during the weekend.
Anyone and everyone are welcome to take part, but only those attending the Waterbowl will be eligible to win. If you are not the best painter, please don't be put off submitting, it's a community thing, not a competition entry...
The plan is to introduce as much variation as possible, so let your imagination run free (although the figs should still be of size to be effectively used on a standard BB pitch) Pick a model to represent the player you wish to paint, and we will endeavour to source it (some of you may have already have a spare fig knocking around that would suit)
. Figs will be bought from a combination of GW, Impact, and bitzbox/similar in the case of conversions from plastics etc. Also if you plan to give your model a mutation, let us know here so we can ensure an even mix.
It's first come first served - please select which figure you'd like to paint and let me know on this thread or on the WB forum. I will keep the WB forum updated with pictures etc.
Bases should be left blank and we’ll get them all matching. Your forum alias/NAF name/real name will be put on the base using Slaters 3mm letters (so when you send your figure, please let me know which name to put on).
Black & Space Wolf Grey
The Legacy Team Line up
1. Werewolf - Podfrey Completed & with Nippy
2. Werewolf - Ninjahamster Completed & with Nippy
3. Mummy - Nippy Longskar Completed & with Nippy
4. Mummy - Polar Bear (fig in post)
5. Wight - Beanbag (got fig)
6. Wight - Jimany (supplying own fig)
7. Ghoul - WilburS (fig in post)
8. Ghoul - Ironick (got fig)
9. Ghoul - Leipziger Completed & with Nippy
10. Ghoul - Pippy
11. Golem - Pazzer Completed & with Nippy
12. Golem - Little Jonny Frostbite (got fig)
13. Zombie - Leipziger Completed & with Nippy
14. Zombie - Sizzling Gromril Completed & with Nippy
15. Zombie - Chosen Gobbo Completed & with Nippy
16. Zombie - Behindu (got fig)
17. Zombie - Cracol (supplying own figure)
18. Zombie - Don Vito (supplying own fig)
19. Skeleton - Joemanji (got fig)
20. Skeleton - Fireolli Completed & with Nippy
21. Wilhem Chaney - Ironjaw
22. Count Luthor - Barney (supplying own fig)
23. Hack Enslash - Lauth (supplying own fig)
24. Setekh - Shaniepoo (bashing one out)
25. Ramtut - Nazgob Completed & with Nippy
Basing + Plinth: Nippy
Also if anyone would like to do coaching staff/rerolls/turns that would be great.
Twitter:@wormito and check #waterbowl or #bloodbowl
Waterbowl fb group https://www.facebook.com/groups/WaterbowlMcr/
Waterbowl XII 18/19 Feb 2017 - The WB trailer: https://youtu.be/o90L02a84Lk
Stunty Slam 7th October 2017