2019 Waterbowl Legacy team

This sub-forum should be used for all Legacy team topics

Moderator: TFF Mods

What race shall we have for the Waterbowl Legacy team 2019?

Poll ended at Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:23 am

Amazon
No votes
Bretonnian
25%
Chaos
No votes
Chaos dwarf
7%
Dark Elf
7%
Halfling
14%
High Elf
No votes
Khemri
4%
Khorne
4%
Necromantic
No votes
Norse
25%
Orc
No votes
Slann
11%
Vampire
4%
Wood Elf
No votes

Total votes: 28

the beanbag
Veteran
Veteran

2019 Waterbowl Legacy team

Post by the beanbag »

I disagree with Shakespeare. There I said it.

Tomorrow and tomorrow tomorrow has not crept in a petty pace but raced by in a blur of double skulls and fireballs!

The sound and the fury of Waterbowl XIII may be behind us but the far from meaningless Waterbowl XIV will be with us
soon enough and it needs its Legacy team!

Last year's Nurgle team - the Watery Bowelers (a fine name) - came together really well and looked superb on its expertly crafted team base [ahem]. The paint jobs were alright too I suppose ;)

So for those who don't know what the Legacy team is all about, read on! For the rest, skip to the good bit :)

The Legacy team is a prize team won by a coach who both attends the Waterbowl tournament in February 2019 and also submits a fully painted miniature for the team in advance. All the coaches who participate have their name entered into the draw and we roll a die to determine the winner on the day!

In previous years the winner has then graciously used the Legacy team in the tournament (but that is by no means enforced, except by ruthless jibes and rotten vegetables).

So help us decide which race to choose for next year's team by taking part in the poll with this thread and then we'll move on to assigning models and picking a colour scheme once the poll closes at the end of July.

OK, I've jabbered enough, get voting!

Reason: ''
the beanbag
Veteran
Veteran

Re: 2019 Waterbowl Legacy team

Post by the beanbag »

A few days left on the poll and the races in with a shout are an interesting bunch! Lots of scope for conversions and personality with the front runners - Norse, Halflings and Bretonnians.

Pop a cheeky vote in if you haven't already, maybe even if you're not attending the tournament, why not :D

Reason: ''