TBB LEGACY TEAM 2003/4

This sub-forum should be used for all Legacy team topics

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Ditto with what Indi said, except I can't use organizing CamCarn as an excuse, and I didn't want it done in a couple of months :oops:

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Tackledummy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Tackledummy »

I'd be keen, like D Khan said, for one person to do all the basing. Would this be possible McDeath if we subsidised you in some way?

Dark Lord (retired)

Post by Dark Lord (retired) »

I'm listed as doing a mutant Daemonette but I think I said I changed my mind. I'm gonna do up Lewdgrip Whiparm. (I guess you could say he is a mutant Daemonette.)

So where is everybody with theirs?

BlanchPrez
Legend
Legend

Post by BlanchPrez »

I still haven't bought my figures yet... I was finishing up my vampire for the NAF team.

Chris

At times like these I am reminded of the immortal words of Socrates, who said "... I drank what?"
Melifaxis
Legend
Legend

Post by Melifaxis »

BlanchPrez wrote:I still haven't bought my figures yet... I was finishing up my vampire for the NAF team.

Chris
Good man :D

NAF Rankings
Commissioner: HBBL & GSBBL (7's)
Tournament Organizer: The Beantown Brouhaha & the Draughthouse Massacre & The Tricorn Cup
NBA Heretic & Proud Beer-Drinker of the NFL
McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

Tackledummy wrote:I'd be keen, like D Khan said, for one person to do all the basing. Would this be possible McDeath if we subsidised you in some way?
Easy enough for me to do, but i daresay there are people out their better at basing than me,although i'll be happy to do it. No charge

BlanchPrez
Legend
Legend

Post by BlanchPrez »

Personally, I am against the idea of one person doing the basing. I like the idea of this being a mish-mash team of individual efforts. Its part of what makes this team worth winning, IMO.

Chris

At times like these I am reminded of the immortal words of Socrates, who said "... I drank what?"
Djengis_Khan
Legend
Legend

Post by Djengis_Khan »

well thats a good reason blanch !
:smoking:

any progresses yet ??

The Future of Dutch Blood Bowl.
Dark Lord (retired)

I like the mismatch bases too. A base is part of the mini. If somebody wins it who doesn't want mismatched bases it's easy enough to rebase a mini.

Tackledummy
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Tackledummy »

If somebody wins it who doesn't want mismatched bases it's easy enough to rebase a mini.
Yeah, true dat.

ZanzerTem
Super Star
Super Star
Location: Tampa, FL (I USED to be able to see Galak in the distance!)

Post by ZanzerTem »

Personally, rebasing is almost as bad as repainting. Everyone is going to do their best effort, and of course, some will be better then others (im one of the "others" :P ) The point of all of this is not to have a Golden Daemon team, but to have original works from every participant.

NAF # 581
Commish of the ABBL, Tampa Bay's premier BloodBowl League!
McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

Thank Goodness for that :wink:

BlanchPrez
Legend
Legend

Post by BlanchPrez »

Bloodbasher Masher wrote:Personally, rebasing is almost as bad as repainting. Everyone is going to do their best effort, and of course, some will be better then others (im one of the "others" :P ) The point of all of this is not to have a Golden Daemon team, but to have original works from every participant.
Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. :P

Chris

Dark Lord (retired)

Bloodbasher Masher wrote:Personally, rebasing is almost as bad as repainting. Everyone is going to do their best effort, and of course, some will be better then others (im one of the "others" :P ) The point of all of this is not to have a Golden Daemon team, but to have original works from every participant.
Well that's how I feel but if the winner gets my fig and doesn't liek the way I base then he can feel free to rebase him. I care not...which is evident by the way I base. FOr things like blood bowl or rank and file troops in warhammer I just do a goblin green coat followed by a dusting of flock. No static grass, no simulated dirt or chalk lines. Just the basics. On a small mini like Blood Bowl figs I think an outrageous base detracts from the figure.

But i can also see why somebody would want a uniform look, although with a project like this you are dreamin. 8)

Weav
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Weav »

I've done some work on the minotaur I'm submitting, be he's still not done...painting Conffrontation and Warmachine got in the way.